I just upgraded to a BBerry Classic. This thing flipping ROCKS!

I've got a few issues but I've been on a berry keyboard since the pagers and this thing feels like a great pair of slippers (plus great browser, hub excellonto, SNAP is a pain to set up but after that you have the full Android store, friendlier looking than on an android phone/tablet!, etc)

I suppose the default answer to my question is install BBM and sync it to twitter......

Still I'd rather not add to software bloat on my whip if I can avoid it....

Bonus question:

BBerry first started their "shoot themselves in the **** and see if we can get below 1% market share" (IMO) when they came out with "Universal Search" in OS 7 which paradoxically completely broke search functionality. That broken search remains in OS 10. Anyone know a way to search on all fields (particularly the Notes field in Contacts) in 10?
    03-01-15 08:58 AM
    You must have alolowed Twitter the "Connect to BBM" permission. So, it's looking to connect every time you open it. I assume you don't use BBM?

You can go to Settings > Security and Privacy > Applications. Open the Twitter permissions and toggle off "connect to BBM". That should do it.
    You must have alolowed Twitter the "Connect to BBM" permission. So, it's looking to connect every time you open it. I assume you don't use BBM?

You can go to Settings > Security and Privacy > Applications. Open the Twitter permissions and toggle off "connect to BBM". That should do it.
    03-01-15 09:57 AM