I like the story teller, but if i make a story with 4 or 5 pictures in it.. the size of the video is over 25 MB. And that is to large to sent true email or whatsapp. How can i tell story teller to compress the pictures when used in this app without affecting the Original pictures?
    02-01-15 11:44 PM
    I like the story teller, but if i make a story with 4 or 5 pictures in it.. the size of the video is over 25 MB. And that is to large to sent true email or whatsapp. How can i tell story teller to compress the pictures when used in this app without affecting the Original pictures?
    Don't think it's the pictures, but rather the length of the video that results in 25MB. BlackBerry sucks at video compression, hope they offer the option to compress videos or send larger files via BBM. Have you tried sending the video via e-mail? Compression is offered while e-mailing pictures, it might be the same with video, but never tried.
    02-02-15 03:12 AM
    thanks for your answer.. i tried emailing also.. than i get the message that the video cant be sent cause of the size. So the video cant be compressed at all.. i am afraid story teller is useless for me at this point.. most of time it is best to share in email, whatsapp or something..but that does not work...
    02-02-15 03:25 AM
    thanks for your answer.. i tried emailing also.. than i get the message that the video cant be sent cause of the size. So the video cant be compressed at all.. i am afraid story teller is useless for me at this point.. most of time it is best to share in email, whatsapp or something..but that does not work...
    Same here. Me and my friend used to send each other videos of stuff we see, but since recording videos lower than 720p isn't even possible, it's not doable via our BB10 devices.

The only option at this moment would be to upload the video to Youtube and share the link! It's a workaround, but it does enable you to share videos. And you can upload it to youtube directly from your device, which is nice!
    02-02-15 03:30 AM
    mmm yes that can be an option.. its a workaround.. but it is better than nothing..
    Thanks for your answers.
    02-02-15 04:04 AM