Currently, the e-mail on my Playbook is configured to remove the mail from the server. How can I change this option to leave it on the server?
    10-30-14 09:37 AM
    I think your stuck, unless you have a BB phone, and delete on device, but leave on server The only time I remember seeing that is on the phone itself, and when bridged (when Bridge was in it's full glory, not hobbled as it is now). I cannot verify now as my Praybook just did the "Bubble Dance of Death, could not resuraect it no matter what I did, tried for 3/4 days. Now it';s out for "burial".......
    I think your stuck, unless you have a BB phone, and delete on device, but leave on server The only time I remember seeing that is on the phone itself, and when bridged (when Bridge was in it's full glory, not hobbled as it is now). I cannot verify now as my Praybook just did the "Bubble Dance of Death, could not resuraect it no matter what I did, tried for 3/4 days. Now it';s out for "burial".......
    10-30-14 10:17 AM
    Create a folder ( call it "Leave on Server" ) and file your deletes there. Then, whenever your on your desktop, you can empty the folder from there. That's what I used to do.

Posted via CB10, now from a Z30
    10-30-14 02:00 PM