some one teasing me by calling again and again.
    07-28-15 03:09 AM
    there is not yet a way at the phone to do this without downloading an app.

There is a get-by solution... Save them to your contacts (I use a name of zzSpam to keep it at the bottom) then use a custom ringtone of silent.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-28-15 03:16 AM
    I agree with pbeasley.
    I use this; it isn't perfect but a lot better than standard. It works on BB10.
    Set up a new contact I use one I called ZZ Don't pick up - I use ZZ so it's at the end of my list. Set the contact's ringtone to silent and vibrate to off in the settings menu.
    When you get a nuisance call don't answer it; check it with Google or similar. If a nuisance call, then hold the number, select copy number, select edit ZZ Don't pick up; select the + add phone number and it will add the number to this contact. Do this for every nuisance call and you'll build up quite a list in there.
    When one of these calls you'll get no sound or vibrate. You will get notified but you can ignore as it will be ZZ Don't pick up. It works for me...
    07-28-15 03:38 AM
    Very good suggestions above. Personally I use Spambox available from BlackBerry World. Think it is still free till the end of July. It filters predefined email addresses and phone numbers which you can add to your "blacklist".

Posted via CB10
    07-28-15 03:49 AM
    I used Rover95's method until I got Spambox. The problem with adding numbers to a contact is that if a call comes in when you're on the phone with someone else, you will still get the beep in your ear, and the call can still go to vmail. Also, if you tend to export your contacts to back them up from time to time, a single contact with 27 phone numbers can mess up your file.

Spambox doesn't let the calls ring through, doesn't send them to vmail and only shows them in the Missed Calls list after they've been blocked. It's a much more elegant solution. I think I paid for Spambox, and I'm happy with the purchase.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    07-30-15 07:30 AM
    I have some ZZ01, ZZ02, ZZ03... :-)

Doesn't create monster contacts doing it this way.

*** Z10 posted while waiting for Zlider ***
    07-30-15 04:33 PM