I am able to reach my OWA work email account from a remote Windows PC an my Android tablet through a variety of browsers. From my Z30 I can connect to the Microsoft Exchange and get the OWA login screen, but I always get a username or password error. I don't have this problem from other platforms.

I have tried creating an email account by configuring EAS, but am getting a similar error "Your login information for account ...has changed or is incorrect. ...try again." Access through a browser seems like it should be simpler and will be sufficient for me.

Any ideas what is happening when using a browser on the Blackberry?
    11-06-14 09:38 PM
    Set up in accounts can be tricky, depending on the way the account is set up from work's side. You'll need to get on a PC and look through options for server address, etc.

The browser should be easy, especially since you know how to access from a PC. Do you have the phone browser set to desktop mode? Might be an issue if it's rendering the page as mobile.
    11-06-14 11:50 PM
    I have a similar issue with my work email. I can access it through the browser without any problems, but I can't set up the account to allow access from the hub. When I raised his question with my companies IT department, they told me that unless I had a company issued phone, I couldn't set up the account. They are so security conscious that they have everything locked down tight, except a regular old Internet browser! Go figure.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    11-07-14 01:06 AM
    Also a good reason to not be able to set up the account. Wouldn't restrict the phone browser though, as you experienced MA.
    11-07-14 06:22 AM