I am success to run jio sim in my bb10 at&t (unlockes) but it only work for internet,moreover can not access hot spot too....please do needful
    09-08-16 09:19 PM
    Have you checked your APN settings to make sure they match what Jio's are supposed to be? Not familiar with Jio's settings so..

https://apn-india.gishan.net/setting...gs_for_jio.php

Try those.

Also keep in mind, AT&T often messes around with their HotSpot settings and hard codes them. Just because you unlocked the device doesn't always mean those settings can be removed.
    09-08-16 09:38 PM
    I am success to run jio sim in my bb10 at&t (unlockes) but it only work for internet,moreover can not access hot spot too....please do needful
    Jio works on VoLTE. Presently only priv is a supported device. Secondly except for BlackBerry Porsche devices Nd dtek50 without VoLTE is shown as supported devices to use JIO 4g services. About hotspots.. only certain areas with hotspots capable towers by JIO can be connected.
    To connect to Jio hotspots yu ll need to install jionet app which is for compatible phones. Thru that yu can connect to hotspots.

the App asks you to install a specific JioNet WiFi profile in settings, this is similar to say how one installs a VPN profile. You will have to go to settings and hit install profile on the link. The link opens up the first time you open JioNet app and follow instructions.

Assuming yu were successful in starting JIO 4g on a non compatible device not shown in their supported devices.. good luck with setting profiles too.

Do let us know if yu were successful nd mention steps too.

BlackBerry Z30 fan nd a Proud Passport SE user
    09-09-16 12:25 AM
    I have checked APN n I already run vodafone n idea card without any problem since morethan 1 year
    09-09-16 08:10 AM
    Let me explain anurag...I m unable to creat hotspot from my z10 device right now n I want to ressolve this problem, I dont need jio hotspot right now
    09-09-16 08:12 AM
    Let me explain anurag...I m unable to creat hotspot from my z10 device right now n I want to ressolve this problem, I dont need jio hotspot right now
    Ah ok. Coz yu said yu cannot ACCESS hotspot.

BlackBerry Z30 fan nd a Proud Passport SE user
    09-09-16 10:28 AM