What's the best anti virus app for my blackberry z30 any takers I looked at the review and people say it works and people say it doesn't works so I need your opinion
    04-12-15 07:10 PM
    Why do you need a anti virus for your phone, i have never used one, i really think common sense is the best protection,
    04-12-15 07:14 PM
    There's a good anti virus app called secure anti virus by filearchivehaven

Black is back, baby. Via my Z30
    04-12-15 07:34 PM
    Thanks so much
    04-12-15 09:14 PM
    I have Antivirus Total Security, but i'm with "Withdrawl"... I mean, i got i don't even know why... But if you don't open. Insecure links or anything like that you Dont need one

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 09:50 PM
    I've given up on trying to find anti-virus applications for my BlackBerry. I can't find one that is made by a reputable company (no offence to developers on here) and because of that reason, I see installing an app requesting all permissions as being more of a security risk than just running the device as is.

The fact that BlackBerry OS is so rarely used now also works in your favour, as viruses normally target the most widely used operating systems - this is why Apple for so long had a reputation as being virus free, everyone was using Microsoft Windows.

BlackBerry have built their devices to be secure from the ground up. Some of the protection and encryption is reserved for enterprise users however a BlackBerry 'out of the box' is still probably the most secure mobile device you could purchase.

Employ safe browsing practices such as avoiding dodgy websites, not opening email attachments from unknown people and not downloading applications which require unreasonable permissions.

If I was a hacker or wanted to start spreading a virus, I would do it via an app called 'Anti-Virus for BB10 Super Plus Pro Free Edition' and tout it as offering features which are simply not necessary on a BlackBerry device but which people unaware of mobile security would quickly download.

Storm 2 > Bold 9900 > Classic
    04-12-15 10:40 PM
    Wow uh I guess thanks
    04-12-15 11:10 PM
    If I was a hacker or wanted to start spreading a virus, I would do it via an app called 'Anti-Virus for BB10 Super Plus Pro Free Edition' and tout it as offering features which are simply not necessary on a BlackBerry device but which people unaware of mobile security would quickly download.

Storm 2 > Bold 9900 > Classic
    And maybe compromise a handful of phones, all that work for little reward. I would code something for Android which has many users so the odds go up I will get return for my time and effort.

This is why Windows has more virus attacks than say Linux which is open source or Mac...
    04-12-15 11:36 PM
    Well thanks I found a app
    04-13-15 11:25 PM