I need your help on this one.

So, wanting to get into the world of Blackberry, I bought a Priv on eBay from a trusted seller in Las Vegas. However, one little note (that they didn't explain very well in the description) I discovered was... as expected on eBay... FRP problems. I was looking at a Google sign-in screen with no idea how to get credentials that fit. Yes, I even contacted the original seller and they had no idea. Now I'm wondering if this is fraud...

Anyway, I did some research and now I have one shot at getting this thing to work. I need to sideload a Swype keyboard and use that to open the settings menu. However, I'm at a total loss as of what to do in order to sideload apps. I'm on the fastboot screen, I have adb/fastboot installed, and I've even taken care of the latest Blackberry USB drivers. My only problem? ADB is refusing to recognise my device, even when it's on fastboot and everything is set up.

If anyone has any ideas of how to help me, PLEASE let me know. I've invested a lot of money into this thing and I'm still going to lose both time and money if I "return" it (the return policy is awful).
    08-29-16 08:07 PM
    What screen do you get?

Posted via G5 with hub+
    08-29-16 08:42 PM
    This ?(This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google account that was previously synced on this device)

Posted via G5 with hub+
    08-29-16 08:46 PM
    I need your help on this one.

So, wanting to get into the world of Blackberry, I bought a Priv on eBay from a trusted seller in Las Vegas. However, one little note (that they didn't explain very well in the description) I discovered was... as expected on eBay... FRP problems. I was looking at a Google sign-in screen with no idea how to get credentials that fit. Yes, I even contacted the original seller and they had no idea. Now I'm wondering if this is fraud...

Anyway, I did some research and now I have one shot at getting this thing to work. I need to sideload a Swype keyboard and use that to open the settings menu. However, I'm at a total loss as of what to do in order to sideload apps. I'm on the fastboot screen, I have adb/fastboot installed, and I've even taken care of the latest Blackberry USB drivers. My only problem? ADB is refusing to recognise my device, even when it's on fastboot and everything is set up.

If anyone has any ideas of how to help me, PLEASE let me know. I've invested a lot of money into this thing and I'm still going to lose both time and money if I "return" it (the return policy is awful).
    You need the original owner's email and password, it's locked to that account.
    08-30-16 12:32 AM