Got video issues here on z10 stl 100-1 using os 10.3.1.1151 they won't play when i clicked them only sound plays so i need to watch from file manager rather than video app. Anyone can help? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 05:30 PM
    Hi Denny,

First off. Here comes some obligatory questions:

• How did you load the OS? Blitz, Autoloader, Etc.
    • If you did an autoloader did you do a restore from backup?
    • What is the movie file type?
    • Would you be oppose to loading 10.3.1.1154?

-Freeze
    11-29-14 11:35 PM
    Hi Mr. Freeze i do the autoloader back there actually it is not the file type of the movie because i can play them but only through file manager and if i try to open other people's video on instagram they got lagging and broken too. Should i get the 1154 then? Through autoloader? Does it have the same issue or just perfect already?

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 07:28 PM
    Honestly, if you ran the autoloader 1154 won't do much for you. It's just some updated apps and maybe a few bugs fixes. You could blitz that one over since it's a minor update.

So this is through Instagram? Are you using the Android app?
    11-30-14 11:04 PM
    Honestly, if you ran the autoloader 1154 won't do much for you. It's just some updated apps and maybe a few bugs fixes. You could blitz that one over since it's a minor update.

So this is through Instagram? Are you using the Android app?
    What is the difference between autoloader and blitz? And how to do blitz 1154? Not just instagram but also the original BlackBerry video app and other android apps such as vine and path. Yes I'm using Android applications also here. Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 01:45 PM
    What is the difference between autoloader and blitz? And how to do blitz 1154? Not just instagram but also the original BlackBerry video app and other android apps such as vine and path. Yes I'm using Android applications also here. Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    Autoloader will completely wipe and install the new OS. A blitz will just upgrade the OS and files.

Using an autoloader often fixes issues in the OS, because it is a fresh install. I only use blitz's when the upgrade is a minor update and I am not experiencing an bugs.

Here is a link to the Blitz for that update, it will tell you how to do that:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...update-978749/

Here is a link to the autoloader for that update:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...1155-a-978717/

Since you are already running a leak and having issues I would recommend just going ahead an doing the autoloader if you have time. Just remember to backup anything you need. I would not do a restore, because it may reintroduce your current issue.

Also, what are you using to get those application (snap, amazon, 1mobile, etc.)?

I recommend using Snap for those apps as they will be the most up to date.

How to use Snap on BlackBerry 10 to install Android APK files | CrackBerry.com

- Freeze
    12-01-14 01:53 PM
    Thanks Freeze i will try to do the blitz first and if it not works i will do the autoloader when i have some time and i will tell you about the result. I'm using all of the stores that you mention lol but i used snap often right now it is a good native app store

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 03:55 PM
    Great. Just report back so we know if you were able to resolve your issues.
    12-01-14 03:59 PM
    Hi mrfreeze, sorry just reply back. I haven't have time to do the autoloader because it takes a long time to do the backup, restore , etc. So i think i will wait for the official OS to come up. If I'm not wrong it will come up this month. Anyway thanks for your help

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 05:55 PM