Hello Every one. I am just come Here, I Need ur Help,I Buy a Blackberry Strom 9530,Last yearFrom Ebay , its very Amaing Phone, I Love it. But from last 10Days Its Touch Screen (The 0 On dial Pad )And. At Camera Lower Part Where We touch To take Any pic Cant Working,Or On Key board Where Space Comes.But other Side Its Working When i open Video Camera the Lower Part of screen Where we press To Shoot Video,or when I open Dial pad During Any Call, When I tell this to my seller She Suggest me to upgrad it, and I already, bt the Problem still Same 2 same, Its now Out of warrenty now. and I dont know what to do? please Help! !!!
    06-17-14 07:01 AM
    Hello Every one. I am just come Here, I Need ur Help,I Buy a Blackberry Strom 9530,Last yearFrom Ebay , its very Amaing Phone, I Love it. But from last 10Days Its Touch Screen (The 0 On dial Pad )And. At Camera Lower Part Where We touch To take Any pic Cant Working,Or On Key board Where Space Comes.But other Side Its Working When i open Video Camera the Lower Part of screen Where we press To Shoot Video,or when I open Dial pad During Any Call, When I tell this to my seller She Suggest me to upgrad it, and I already, bt the Problem still Same 2 same, Its now Out of warrenty now. and I dont know what to do? please Help! !!!
    What upgrade is she talking about? A software upgrade? What did you do? Has your device fell or what? Knowing its now out of warranty, the only know solution aside from an OS reload is to send it for repair.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    06-17-14 07:38 AM
    The storm was Blackberry's worst phone and if you like it, you will love all their devices, get the torch or get a BlackBerry 10 device like the z10 which is only 99 dollars and you won't regret it

Posted via CB10
    06-17-14 07:47 AM