I don't know why my BlackBerry Z30 is having this display issue. When I turn the phone off and start charging it, the display normally shows a thunderbolt but mine is blinking constantly in low light and it does not happen only when it's off charging but when the screen turns off it blinks white (when it locks and unlocks the screen).

I don't know if it might be because got an 8GB SD Card on it but I don't think so as I got it three months ago...

By the way, I haven't upgrade the software cause I did but didn't like it, so I had to format my phone to go back to the original one which is the 10.2.1.3062

I will really appreciate if you could help me with this issue with my phone.

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-15 11:42 PM
    I do not know the answer, but if you explain here exactly what you did to your phone to 'undo' your update, someone else here may jump in and tell you how your phone can be saved, if it can. Does it work ok other than this? I thought there was no way to revert an update from 10.3 to 10.2.

If you didnt like the update, you may have just not waited long enough for the phone to settle down and recover, sometimes this is needed after an update, and then restarting.
    08-14-15 09:16 AM
    Yeah. Sounds like you need to update your OS. Choose another OS and load it up and see what happens. You don't like 10.3.1 at all?
    08-14-15 09:16 AM
    It does work well other than this issue. Well, what I did was that when I upgrade it to the 10.3.1 (I'm pretty sure it was a latest version than that but really don't remember it) I had to do it using another Sim Card as my carrier wasn't supporting yet the new software and when it did that, I didn't like it at all. The battery life was less than useless (it went from 100% to 20% in about 5 or 6 hours when it normally does in 15 o 16 hours), the phone got really hot in hand when you were using it, and when I wanted to do a back up of it and connected it to the pc, it never did. It always said that there wasn't a successful connection between the pc and the phone and that I needed to check the cable, when actually it was working properly, so I just reverted it by typing wrongly my password 10 times and writing "blackberry" on it and that was it. All back to normal. Had my 10.2.1.3062 back.
    Besides this, I remember that I stood up a whole night while it loaded the new upgrade, and I fell asleep and it kept working on it.*

After that, it started to work perfectly again and my carrier still didn't have the upgrade yet. Now, they do but it isn't the 10.3.2 (which I think was the one I had when I manually upgrade it with the other carrier Sim Card) but the 10.3.1.1784

Still don't want to upgrade my phone yet, as for example, my dad did with his Q10 and his phone battery life isn't the same had before and, I*still*don't know why, it's phone main volume works just at a 50% even if you move the line up to the 100%. Don't know what's the deal with this OS version but it isn't working very well on this two phones.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 09:58 AM
    I do not know the answer, but if you explain here exactly what you did to your phone to 'undo' your update, someone else here may jump in and tell you how your phone can be saved, if it can. Does it work ok other than this? I thought there was no way to revert an update from 10.3 to 10.2.

If you didnt like the update, you may have just not waited long enough for the phone to settle down and recover, sometimes this is needed after an update, and then restarting.

It does work well other than this issue. What I did was that when I upgrade it to the 10.3.1 (I'm pretty sure it was a latest version than that but really don't remember it) I had to do it using another Sim Card as my carrier wasn't supporting yet the new software and when it did that, I didn't like it at all. The battery life was less than useless (it went from 100% to 20% in about 5 or 6 hours when it normally does in 15 o 16 hours), the phone got really hot in hand when you were using it, and when I wanted to do a back up of it and connected it to the pc, it never did. It always said that there wasn't a successful connection between the pc and the phone and that I needed to check the cable, when actually it was working properly, so I just reverted it by typing wrongly my password 10 times and writing "blackberry" on it and that was it. All back to normal. Had my 10.2.1.3062 back. Besides this, I remember that I stood up a whole night while it loaded the new upgrade, and I fell asleep and it kept working on it.* After that, it started to work perfectly again and my carrier still didn't have the upgrade yet. Now, they do but it isn't the 10.3.2 (which I think was the one I had when I manually upgrade it with the other carrier Sim Card) but the 10.3.1.1784 Still don't want to upgrade my phone yet, as for example, my dad did with his Q10 and his phone battery life isn't the same had before and, I*still*don't know why, it's phone main volume works just at a 50% even if you move the line up to the 100%. Don't know what's the deal with this OS version but it isn't working very well on this two phones.

I'm really needing some help here!
    Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 08:10 PM
    Yeah. Sounds like you need to update your OS. Choose another OS and load it up and see what happens. You don't like 10.3.1 at all?
    No, not at all; specially because of all the trouble I've been through since I had it. You can read my answer above so you can have a better idea of what happened.

I will really appreciate any help.
    Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 08:15 PM