Good morning all, I want a BlackBerry. I am an iPhone 3gs user and my computer is an older Mac, I have a small business but have never used the phone for more than just the phone and a few text. I have a couple of questions if I may, 1) how difficult will it be to use BlackBerry and my Mac? to transfer music, podcasts etc..., 2) Will the BlackBerry freeze up and have to pull the battery to get it going again? 3) I do not game, I watch few videos and no movies. I just want a phone that works well, that I can check e-mails, text, and has a decent camera and surf the net once in a while. Which one should I get Q10, Z10, Z30. My re newal is up and I do not want to pay $300+ for an iPhone 5s . I work outside in the elements year round so it has to be able to deal with dirt, cold, snow and being put in pockets. I am not a tech guy, I just want it to work.
    Thanks from Edmonton,Canada
    08-02-14 10:23 AM
    Good morning all, I want a BlackBerry. I am an iPhone 3gs user and my computer is an older Mac, I have a small business but have never used the phone for more than just the phone and a few text. I have a couple of questions if I may, 1) how difficult will it be to use BlackBerry and my Mac? to transfer music, podcasts etc..., 2) Will the BlackBerry freeze up and have to pull the battery to get it going again? 3) I do not game, I watch few videos and no movies. I just want a phone that works well, that I can check e-mails, text, and has a decent camera and surf the net once in a while. Which one should I get Q10, Z10, Z30. My re newal is up and I do not want to pay $300+ for an iPhone 5s . I work outside in the elements year round so it has to be able to deal with dirt, cold, snow and being put in pockets. I am not a tech guy, I just want it to work.
    Thanks from Edmonton,Canada
    Your best bet is a Z30 if you want all touch
    For the qwerty obviously the Q10 now in a month either the passport or the classic
    Link works on mac and will read your itunes and photo library and on mac you can access your SD card wirelessly much easier than on a pcHelp with making a decision? Please.-.jpg because its just there your username is blackberry and your password is your device password so you can either drag and drop music videos and photos or use link. I dont use link except only for backups
    08-02-14 11:28 AM
    Good morning all, I want a BlackBerry. I am an iPhone 3gs user and my computer is an older Mac, I have a small business but have never used the phone for more than just the phone and a few text. I have a couple of questions if I may,

1) how difficult will it be to use BlackBerry and my Mac? to transfer music, podcasts etc...,

2) Will the BlackBerry freeze up and have to pull the battery to get it going again?

3) I do not game, I watch few videos and no movies.

4) I just want a phone that works well, that I can check e-mails, text, and has a decent camera and surf the net once in a while. Which one should I get Q10, Z10, Z30.

My re newal is up and I do not want to pay $300+ for an iPhone 5s . I work outside in the elements year round so it
    Questions Answered:

1) It will not be difficult.
    2) No. Battery pulls are on older/legacy BlackBerry's.
    3) You'll be good to go.
    4) All touch. Z10 or hold out till end of year for Z3 LTE. Get Passport in September if looking for something off the beaten path.
    5) Don't want to pay $300 for a renewal. Then buy the Z10 outright for $200 now. The Z3 LTE shouldn't be much more either.

Posted with X10 via CB10
    08-02-14 11:39 AM