i purchased an unlock code from blackberrycodesource.com yesterday (almost 20 hours ago), wherein i checked the most bottom option because i kept on telling them by email that i don't even know what network carrier my blackberry passport is locked to (ALL OTHER WORLDWIDE Networks (and not found codes!)) but up to this very moment, i received nothing from them, i provided them with my phone's IMEI and model number (SQW100-1) before my money was paid, at last, they did not provide any assistance to me of how to solve the problem but kept on pasting me with their link ONLY. i am going to ask for a full refund if they still fail to offer help, very disappointed !!
    09-18-15 09:31 PM

HELP ! how to know what carrier my passport is locked to !! thanks

i purchased an unlock code from blackberrycodesource.com yesterday (almost 20 hours ago), wherein i checked the most bottom option because i kept on telling them by email that i don't even know what network carrier my blackberry passport is locked to (ALL OTHER WORLDWIDE Networks (and not found codes!)) but up to this very moment, i received nothing from them, i provided them with my phone's IMEI and model number (SQW100-1) before my money was paid, at last, they did not provide any assistance to me of how to solve the problem but kept on pasting me with their link ONLY. i am going to ask for a full refund if they still fail to offer help, very disappointed !!
    Did you try asking the person who sold the phone to you? Sounds odd I know, but has proven to work before.
    Nikidroid likes this.
    09-19-15 06:17 PM
    What company shows when you start up the phone?

BlackBerry� Passport
    09-20-15 07:27 AM
    What company shows when you start up the phone?
    Does that still work with locked phones? I know that with unlocked phones, it changes based on whichever carrier's SIM you have in the phone.

Another suggestion for the OP: if you have the box the phone came in, check to see if it offers any clues. If it doesn't list a carrier, it should still have a PRD# which you could do a web search with and see if you get your answer.
    09-20-15 10:07 AM