im connected to blackberry blend on my z10, how do i mass select or mass delete picture? Plus i cant seem to copy the folder in completion unless i copy 1 by 1? Please help
    Just updated the blend software and am using blend on my laptop, can't even copy from my bb desktop software either. Any suggestions?
    03-09-15 11:04 AM
    Your question kind of makes no sense but KB36316-Unable to drag a file to the computer from the File Manager in BlackBerry Blend and your lack of detail on what you're even using Blend on (Windows or Mac) makes it a bit hard to answer your multiple picture question. To select multiple images on Mac, click one and use the command button to select more. To select multiple images on Windows, click one and use the shift key.
    03-09-15 11:10 AM
    You have to do everything from within the App... So copy the files and then staying in the Blend file manager, to navigate to where you want them to be pasted.

Use the CTRL key (Windows) to allow you to select folders or multiple files.
    R1cowl likes this.
    03-09-15 11:23 AM
    Use the CTRL key (Windows) to allow you to select folders or multiple files.
    Thanks. I have been missing this.
    03-09-15 11:50 AM