My headphone jack isnt working. I've verified that by using several headphones all without luck. I am currently using Monster DNA headphones and when i plug them in, the music plays but from the device, not the actual headphones. I believe it may have something to do with the latest version of BBM because since i downloaded it today, it hasn't been working. Please help!
    08-12-14 08:43 PM
    My headphone jack isnt working. I've verified that by using several headphones all without luck. I am currently using Monster DNA headphones and when i plug them in, the music plays but from the device, not the actual headphones. I believe it may have something to do with the latest version of BBM because since i downloaded it today, it hasn't been working. Please help!
    I don t own a 9900 but from what I'm hearing, the problem isn't because of the new BBM, but from something else. Have you dropped your phone recently? Did you get the headphone jack wet or dusty or get sand/dirt in? From what you're describing, it's more of a hardware issue and the BBM update is just a coincidence. If you want, you can try reinstalling BBM somehow but my $0.02 is that its a hardware issue (which means you have to send it in for repairs)
    08-13-14 01:55 PM
    IT IS because of the BBM update.

I'm having the same problem, updated last night and my headphones haven't worked since.

I don't use BBM and would love to delete it, but cant.

Can someone please, please help - PLEASE.
    12-20-14 12:14 PM