good morning to all, I'm just asking why my headphone jack when i put it in, here comes the assistant? I mean, is this some kind of loosen? help me please ' thanks

 Q10 ™
    04-21-17 09:15 PM
    good morning to all, I'm just asking why my headphone jack when i put it in, here comes the assistant? I mean, is this some kind of loosen? help me please ' thanks

 Q10 ™
    I'm not sure if this will solve your issue, but when in Assistant, swipe down from the top, press on Settings. See if the Activate with Mute key is on or off (if on, try turning off).

Let us know if that helps.

Posted with my  Classic
    04-21-17 09:33 PM
    I think taking the headphones in and out (maybe it need to be done a couple of times) rapidly causes the assistant to open.
    Possibly removing the headphones sends a pause command, which can end up being mistaken for a longpress of the pause button.
    04-21-17 09:59 PM
    I'm not sure if this will solve your issue, but when in Assistant, swipe down from the top, press on Settings. See if the Activate with Mute key is on or off (if on, try turning off).

Let us know if that helps.

Posted with my  Classic
    yes, it works Jason...thanks, can i asking you once again? what is the purpose of " activate mute key on "? thanks

 Q10 ™
    04-21-17 10:20 PM
    yes, it works Jason...thanks, can i asking you once again? what is the purpose of " activate mute key on "? thanks

 Q10 ™
    Glad your issue is fixed. The purpose of that is just to make it a shortcut for people who use Assistant, I presume.

Posted with my  Classic
    04-21-17 10:23 PM