I installed Google play as suggested in previous forums. at first i didn't have any problem. It occurred after i turned off WiFi. for example if I'm using a online app like amazon store or myntra which use internet, i can see a notification that i have no network connection even though mobile data is turned on. And these app work well on WiFi. I am having only this problem on all android apps this occurred after installing Google play. later i uninstalled Google play but the problem didn't resolved. i love my BB, I don't wanna mess it. Z3
    06-30-15 07:03 PM
    Which OS are you on? You might also want to consider just wiping your device and starting fresh to get rid of the Google junk that was left behind.
    06-30-15 09:36 PM
    Just install the andoid assistant app and then turn on the dta connection in android runtime then your problem will be solved . Just showed below
    I am having some problems with Android apps after installing Google Play, can someone please help me out?-img_20150701_081109.png

Posted via CB10
    06-30-15 10:19 PM
    I have another problem with Android apps. Apps install but when opened seems to freeze on startup and then go to minimize mode. Not sure why this is happening. I tried installing HERE by Nokia maps

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 01:29 AM
    Using the Passport

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 01:30 AM
    I think Here not works on BlackBerry at all at least for me its not compatible with BlackBerry runtime

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 02:09 AM
    pls am having issues with andriod apps....when I try to delete or uninstal them, they dont completely get uninstalled. An andriod launcher, play store or assistant still shows them installed...I really need help as it seems they occupy device space and drain the battery. Am using a z30

Posted via CB10
    01-09-16 07:03 AM
    pls am having issues with andriod apps....when I try to delete or uninstal them, they dont completely get uninstalled. An andriod launcher, play store or assistant still shows them installed...I really need help as it seems they occupy device space and drain the battery. Am using a z30

Posted via CB10
    If you've upgraded to the latest OS, the issue you are having is a known bug. You have to install the previous android player version and wipe..

Posted via CB10
    01-09-16 01:25 PM
    I installed Google play as suggested in previous forums. at first i didn't have any problem. It occurred after i turned off WiFi. for example if I'm using a online app like amazon store or myntra which use internet, i can see a notification that i have no network connection even though mobile data is turned on. And these app work well on WiFi. I am having only this problem on all android apps this occurred after installing Google play. later i uninstalled Google play but the problem didn't resolved. i love my BB, I don't wanna mess it. Z3
    Looks like you've been playing around with Android Assistant without knowing what you are doing. You have turned OFF the mobile data setting there. Turn it on again.
    01-09-16 07:01 PM

Posted via CB10
    It's a known issue easily solved. Read: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=12161343
    Read that post and the post below it.
    No need to wipe phone.
    01-09-16 07:38 PM