This is insane, why the hell have I not got the 10.3.3 update yet on my BlackBerry Z10?? It always shows device software upto date?! Has anyone in India on BlackBerry Z10 got the update yet?
    HAVEN'T GOT BlackBerry 10.3.3 UPDATE; Z10 INDIA-img_20170318_020344.png

Posted via CB10
    03-17-17 03:34 PM
    Nothing insane going on here actually. Update's seemingly been pulled due to being buggy. Either in India, Pakistan or other countries.

Via Pasta CB10
    03-17-17 03:50 PM
    Also, if you happen to have to STL100-1, you're not ever getting 10.3.3. They haven't been able to get it to work on the TI chip used only in the -1.

Joel
    tollfeeder likes this.
    03-17-17 03:54 PM
    Seems mine is STL100-1..

Posted via CB10
    03-18-17 02:03 AM
    Seems mine is STL100-1..

Posted via CB10
    So you'll probably never get 10.3.3, then.
    03-18-17 02:07 AM
    So you'll probably never get 10.3.3, then.
    Any hope for upcoming updates like 10.3.4 or 10.4? O.o

Posted via CB10
    03-18-17 08:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm not even sure if they will ever happen, but in the unlikely event they do, they still wouldn't be out for STL100-1.
    03-18-17 08:34 PM
    Maybe time to consider to upgrade your phone?
    TGIS likes this.
    03-18-17 09:15 PM
    Maybe time to consider to upgrade your phone?
    STL100-1 is a variant that shouldn't exist of a phone that came out four years ago (and was starting to turn in the box). Now's as good a time as any.
    TGIS likes this.
    03-18-17 09:45 PM
    STL100-1 is a variant that shouldn't exist of a phone that came out four years ago (and was starting to turn in the box). Now's as good a time as any.
    I hate to see BlackBerry 10 die like this. This is simply the best os i've ever used, way better than android and unique like iOS..

Posted via CB10
    03-19-17 02:08 AM

Posted via CB10
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say there if more than likely no hope of your device seeing an update.

As Usman said. It may be time to start looking for a new device.
    03-19-17 02:11 AM
    I hate to see BlackBerry 10 die like this. This is simply the best os i've ever used, way better than android and unique like iOS..

Posted via CB10
    Won't matter much if it's dead, though.
    03-19-17 02:13 AM
    Won't matter much if it's dead, though.
    That's true. Pretty much finished nowadays.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-17 02:16 AM

Posted via CB10
    Frankly, pick whichever of iOS or Android is least offputting and go with that once you can. The rest are historical footnotes.
    03-19-17 02:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    Well, yes especially in your position with a stl-100. If the phone still works for you and you can hold out BlackBerry has inked a licensing deal for India. It will be interesting to see what comes for that market.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15L1ZG
    03-19-17 07:48 PM
    Well, yes especially in your position with a stl-100. If the phone still works for you and you can hold out BlackBerry has inked a licensing deal for India. It will be interesting to see what comes for that market.

It's working great actually, no match for productivity but you get bored after some time with the same features. Android is no where near the secure and productive BlackBerry 10 experience along with super efficient keyboard, iOS is kinda messy but way better than Android ..
    I think I'm going to hold onto the phone till it lasts or if I get Priv, whichever is sooner

Posted via CB10
    03-19-17 09:08 PM

What does this deal mean btw? I didn't get it. If BlackBerry shifts to software businesses completely then will it continue supporting and working on BlackBerry 10?
    Now that 3rd party will manufacture handsets, can we expect the same quality and would the prices drop?

Posted via CB10
    03-19-17 09:10 PM
    What does this deal mean btw? I didn't get it. If BlackBerry shifts to software businesses completely then will it continue supporting and working on BlackBerry 10?
    Now that 3rd party will manufacture handsets, can we expect the same quality and would the prices drop?

Posted via CB10
    There is no if...they have already changed to a software company which is what we have been trying to reiterate to you...bb10 is done. You may see one more update on bb10 devices and that's a big "MAY" . Even so....more than likely you will never see one on an stl-100.

All I was suggesting is that BlackBerry has now licensed their brand to other phone manufacturer. Meaning other manufacturers are making phones with the blackberry name. BlackBerry is providing the software only. So if you can get by on your current z10, you may have the opportunity shortly to purchase a blackberry android device specifically marketed to India
    03-19-17 09:21 PM
    There is no if...they have already changed to a software company which is what we have been trying to reiterate to you...bb10 is done. You may see one more update on bb10 devices and that's a big "MAY" . Even so....more than likely you will never see one on an stl-100.

All I was suggesting is that BlackBerry has now licensed their brand to other phone manufacturer. Meaning other manufacturers are making phones with the blackberry name. BlackBerry is providing the software only. So if you can get by on your current z10, you may have the opportunity shortly to purchase a blackberry android device specifically marketed to India
    In that case, it would, apparently, be a good idea to pick up a BlackBerry Priv before its swiped off the shelves.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-17 09:26 PM
    In that case, it would, apparently, be a good idea to pick up a BlackBerry Priv before its swiped off the shelves.

Posted via CB10
    I would think that would be a good option and transition to android for you.
    03-19-17 09:37 PM