I've been an AT&T customer for 30+ years and a BB user for the past 10. I currently have a 9810 Torch which I've really liked but it is dying. I'd really like to upgrade to a Z30 or even Z10 if I had to.
    01-20-15 03:35 PM
    AT&T has not dropped BlackBerry. They have chosen not to carry the Z30, BUT they will have the passport and the classic. Additionally all 3 devices can be purchased unlocked directly from BlackBerry or from other 3rd party sources (such as Amazon) and used on the AT&T network (also on T-Mobile).

AT&T To Be BlackBerry Passport Exclusive Carrier | AT&T

AT&T Announces Wide Availability for the BlackBerry Classic and an Exclusive, Newly-Redesigned BlackBerry Passport in the U.S. | Inside BlackBerry
    AT&T has not dropped BlackBerry. They have chosen not to carry the Z30, BUT they will have the passport and the classic. Additionally all 3 devices can be purchased unlocked directly from BlackBerry or from other 3rd party sources (such as Amazon) and used on the AT&T network (also on T-Mobile).

AT&T Announces Wide Availability for the BlackBerry Classic and an Exclusive, Newly-Redesigned BlackBerry Passport in the U.S. | Inside BlackBerry
    01-20-15 03:43 PM
    I had the Torch 9800 which I loved. Sadly the ribbon cable eventually broke, rendering the physical keyboard dead. At that point I searched and found a Q 10 still available through AT&T. The phone is great but the keyboard is already having serious wear issues after only 5 months. Some keys have become beyond hyper sensitive and can engage by barely touching them. I mean almost a blast of air will make the key contact. If BB is cutting corners in materials with it's most important feature, they will never be able to pull out.

I sure hope the Classic is built better than the Q 10.
    01-20-15 04:48 PM
    I had the Torch 9800 which I loved. Sadly the ribbon cable eventually broke, rendering the physical keyboard dead. At that point I searched and found a Q 10 still available through AT&T. The phone is great but the keyboard is already having serious wear issues after only 5 months. Some keys have become beyond hyper sensitive and can engage by barely touching them. I mean almost a blast of air will make the key contact. If BB is cutting corners in materials with it's most important feature, they will never be able to pull out.
    That sounds like the double type issue that afflicted a few Q10s. If you're still under warranty with AT&T, you might want to get your phone replaced.
    01-20-15 07:42 PM
    Hey. I like the best answer thing.
    pkcable likes this.
    01-20-15 08:21 PM
    What a shame, Z30 is an incredible device but no support. I have said for so many years: app gap is the biggest issue, the only issue.

01-27-15 05:09 PM
    What a shame, Z30 is an incredible device but no support. I have said for so many years: app gap is the biggest issue, the only issue.
    Yeah. I was doing a chat with ATT today inquiring about Z30. I really need BlackBerry to hurry up with a new full touch device. I'm struggling.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-27-15 05:14 PM