Theorically, the Iradish Y6 smartwatch connects with phones using bluethooth and it works with Iphone and Android, but that does not guarantee that the instructions sent to the phone are understood by all the operating systems in the market, right?

Has anyone tried it on any BB10 phone? If so, is it fully functional or it has some limitations? Did you need to side load something to make it work properly?

Thanks in advance for your feedback
    09-14-16 04:37 PM
    It looks to be an Apple Watch knock-off for $20. At that price, you could buy one and tell us if it works or not.

I took a risk on the Razer Nabu X, which also cost $20 at the time. I had to wait 2-3 months before BB10 could support the Bluetooth API level needed on the Android side. Once I got the new OS version installed, it worked, with some quirks. The main quirk is that you need to have the Android app sync before the BB10 side syncs. To do that, it takes a bit of timing... turn on Bluetooth, launch Android app within 10 seconds. If you don't get the Android app to sync first, BB10 will sync and not let the Android app sync. You have to start over by turning off Bluetooth and turning it back on again...
    09-14-16 07:24 PM