I have been hacked. I want to know if I can change the ip of Blackberry Z3 Phone. They have my ip address.
    01-29-15 06:55 AM
    I have been hacked. I want to know if I can change the ip of Blackberry Z3 Phone. They have my ip address.
    How do you know you have been hacked? Which IP address do you think they have hacked. Your personal WiFi IP, a public IP or the IP from your cell carrier?
    01-29-15 06:58 AM
    You don't need to post the same question multiple times.

Having your ip address doesn't mean you are "hacked," what makes you think you have been?

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    01-29-15 07:02 AM
    Exactly. I am not posting it several times at all. I have written confirmation. A criminal case is open and running. I originally had a Samsung S5. They obtained my ip of my phone, my wi fi ip, my mobile ip. I bought a blackberry and thought this was it. Now I can phone again. But last night my pin was changed. Although I entered the correct pin my phone was locked. I had to put in my puk number. Call forwarding was activated. And it was not me. Blackberry remote link was running and it was set to off on my phone. Is there anyway I can change the ip address of a blackberry Z3? Please.
    01-29-15 07:10 AM
    I did not go on the wi fi with my blackberry at all. I only used my mobile data from my provider. The Samsung was on the wi fi also.
    01-29-15 07:15 AM
    I have been pwned. Even voice recordings. Can you help me. Is there a way?
    01-29-15 07:17 AM
    Exactly. I am not posting it several times at all. I have written confirmation. A criminal case is open and running. I originally had a Samsung S5. They obtained my ip of my phone, my wi fi ip, my mobile ip. I bought a blackberry and thought this was it. Now I can phone again. But last night my pin was changed. Although I entered the correct pin my phone was locked. I had to put in my puk number. Call forwarding was activated. And it was not me. Blackberry remote link was running and it was set to off on my phone. Is there anyway I can change the ip address of a blackberry Z3? Please.
    dude, you lost it.
    Usually phones get DHCP issued IP address.
    phone get same from the carrier. you cannot change the mobile ip number.

PIN (SIM CARD) was changed - from your phone only. I have no idea how it can be done remotely. only with physical access to phone.

what apps do you have on your phone?!
    01-29-15 07:19 AM
    I wish I could tell you everything, but I PROMISE you I did not lose it. My email was hacked through my phone and private information was published on a temporary website which was taken down minutes later. A temporary cloud was build from the ip of my phone. I have written confirmation of this from the forensic department of my mail provider. But I do not want to get into this. So, the answer is that the ip of the phone stays the same no matter what. Even if I get a new number?
    01-29-15 07:31 AM
    dude, you lost it.
    Usually phones get DHCP issued IP address.
    phone get same from the carrier. you cannot change the mobile ip number.

PIN (SIM CARD) was changed - from your phone only. I have no idea how it can be done remotely. only with physical access to phone.

what apps do you have on your phone?!
    Yes, if the problem is genuine, it may have to do with an Android rogue app on your phone (that you used on your Samsung, too).

Or is someone who has physical access to your phone (friend / family / co-worker etc)

Smartphones don't have fix IP addresses. They are dynamically atributed by the network when you activate your data connection.
    01-29-15 07:32 AM
    So, the answer is that the ip of the phone stays the same no matter what. Even if I get a new number?
    No, quite the contrary, the IP changes with each new connection.
    01-29-15 07:34 AM
    To be able to do all someone would have to have direct access. No way it was all done remotely even with a rogue android app.

01-29-15 07:34 AM
    Impossible what you are writing.
    At first: change password of your router.
    Second step: change ip range for your WiFi in router.
    Third step: change all passwords you have online.
    Fourth step: delete all clouds and automatically uploads and downloads

geschrieben mit einer Aufl�sung von 2.073.600 px
    01-29-15 07:35 AM
    I wish I could tell you everything, but I PROMISE you I did not lose it. My email was hacked through my phone and private information was published on a temporary website which was taken down minutes later. A temporary cloud was build from the ip of my phone. I have written confirmation of this from the forensic department of my mail provider. But I do not want to get into this. So, the answer is that the ip of the phone stays the same no matter what. Even if I get a new number?
    Who is your mail provider. Would like to know which one has their own forensic department.

zephyr613 likes this.
    01-29-15 07:36 AM
    Check your IP using this link, to convince yourself: What Is My IP Address? IP Address Tools and More

Then put "Airplane mode" to "On", then back to "Off" and try again.

You will see a different IP
    01-29-15 07:37 AM
    No direct access. And that is the truth. So, if I do a security sweep and start afresh with a new number on the blackberry they will not be able to find me again with the information of me that they have? They have everything. Phone number, IP address. Private information. I am working from my wi fi as that is all I have at the moment and i can not answer under you thread anymore.
    01-29-15 07:39 AM
    NO direct access. But I think you answer my question. I can do a security swipe and put in my new sim with my new nr? And be safe. I just want to feel safe again.
    01-29-15 07:42 AM
    All done. And I disabled everything I could on the BB. Just used the bare minimum.
    01-29-15 07:43 AM
    NO direct access. But I think you answer my question. I can do a security swipe and put in my new sim with my new nr? And be safe. I just want to feel safe again.
    The thing is, what you're saying isn't possible remotely. Period.

01-29-15 07:43 AM
    Thank you. I will do that.
    01-29-15 07:44 AM
    Mailabuse Michael. And I am not thumb sucking here. I am just an ordinary woman who has been harrassed and terrorized by a man for months and eventually hacked. And you know, when he hacked me he posted a photo on facebook saying he's got the ****** by the balls. So, I am just asking for help. That is all. But I am satisfied that my question was answered. The IP changes. Quit relieved. Because I can not buy another new phone cash.
    01-29-15 07:47 AM
    No direct access. And that is the truth. So, if I do a security sweep and start afresh with a new number on the blackberry they will not be able to find me again with the information of me that they have? They have everything. Phone number, IP address. Private information. I am working from my wi fi as that is all I have at the moment and i can not answer under you thread anymore.
    If you'll check the IP on your phone while you are on the WiFi only, you will probably get the same IP. You'll have to disable the WiFi connection and check the IP through the Mobile Network data connection.
    01-29-15 07:47 AM
    Mailabuse Michael. And I am not thumb sucking here. I am just an ordinary woman who has been harrassed and terrorized by a man for months and eventually hacked. And you know, when he hacked me he posted a photo on facebook saying he's got the ****** by the balls. So, I am just asking for help. That is all. But I am satisfied that my question was answered. The IP changes. Quit relieved. Because I can not buy another new phone cash.
    Not trying to be a jerk. Just trying to understand how a BlackBerry gets hacked this way when it's supposed to be secure.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    01-29-15 07:53 AM
    I don't know... Sounds like BS to me.
    01-29-15 07:57 AM
    Just make sure you change all your passwords to something long with numbers and special symbols.
    01-29-15 08:04 AM
    I think it's more likely that your email account was hacked, another devices that also has the account on it has been hacked, or it is being intercepted after it leaves your phone. That someone is remotely accessing your BlackBerry seems very doubtful as many security experts have tired to do it and failed. Unless you had installed an malicious App (any that you had on both devices) and that app has access to your email.... that could happen on both devices. I'd get rid of anything I wasn't 100% sure was a safe app.

But yeah... do a wipe, change the SIM, use a new BBID, change the passwords of all your email accounts, set encryption on your BlackBerry and set a Password. And don't use and Wi-Fi networks that your aren't 100% sure are secure (might want to check the encryption level and change the password on your personal router too)
    01-29-15 08:05 AM
53 123