What seems odd was the fact OP mentioned pins were changed. It's simply not possible to change pin on BB devices remotely.
    Sounds pretty BS. I think OP is probably just psyching herself out, not uncommon form of PTSD
    zephyr613 likes this.
    01-29-15 08:29 AM
    if you want to be sure, also do a security wipe your phones too.... it can be you have a malware on your samsung. Maybe is better to start from fresh, with new password and new hints questions, and proper recovery email password method (like SMS message to phone number) ...
    01-29-15 10:04 AM
    Maybe someone got into the BB Protect online portal and was changing some stuff from that?
    01-29-15 10:15 AM
    Whoever had access is most likely doing it from the middle of the chain and not at the end (phone). As many have said, change ALL PASSWORDS. Get Enpass or use Password Keeper(from BlackBerry World) to keep track if necessary. A security wipe, new sim and BBID will clean the phone. Control physical access to your device. Wifi Router: make sure default password is not used.
    01-29-15 10:31 AM
    Do you have the Facebook set to text you when a new phone or computer tries to login. Use a vpn service when on public wifi. A security wipe would make sure that ge didn't install any software on your phone. Definitely get a password manager and use extremely strong passwords. Change all passwords and use two part authentication. Picture password is easy and hard to guess if you use a complex photo. Don't use the easy guessed things like a "0" on another circle. Change the phone screen lock time to a short period did he set up BlackBerry Blend on your phone

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 10:41 AM
    I think the pin reference was for simple password

Posted via CB10
    raino and AnimalPak200 like this.
    01-29-15 10:45 AM
    But last night my pin was changed. Although I entered the correct pin my phone was locked. I had to put in my puk number.
    This is related to the SIM card, and not the phone.

Call forwarding was activated.
    This can be set via the carrier, or could possibly be turned on for voice mail purposes.

Blackberry remote link was running and it was set to off on my phone.
    This doesn't really make sense. How do you know it was running while it was turned off? Also, the only way to use the "remote link," I assume you mean the settings under device connections for Link and Blend, is to have the BB ID and to either be on the same WiFi network or to physically connect the phone via USB. Link requires you to be on the same network, and Blend requires a USB connection to be established before it will work wirelessly.

Maybe someone more knowledgeable can clarify this further, but I am fairly certain your BlackBerry was not hacked in any way or form. Someone may have access to your carrier network though.
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    01-29-15 11:20 AM
    Thanx for all the advice. I received a sms. And it ask me to download it. There was a download button in. I did not download it, but my phone previewed it on the locked screen. I think that was the mistake I made. And then suddenly all these things started to happen. Blackberry Remote Link and file picker and payment options that never run and was never used by me started running wild. I am sorry to tell you but google it. I am not the only one that are experiencing this. I really appreciate each answer. I am not as in the know as you all and needed your help. Thanx. The joke is I only had voice data on when I received the sms. The moment that I put the mobile data on it started. I have another question. Are you making yourself vulnerable by not using BIS? I deactivated everything in Parental Control with a very strong password! Was that a mistake?
    01-29-15 11:25 AM
    Because it was showing in Application Manager that it was running. While the setting under settings was on off. That is how I know it. I was not on a wifi. After the samsung incident I am not putting any phone of wi fi ever again. It was hacked.
    01-29-15 11:27 AM
    I can not use my samsung until the criminal investigation is finished. That is why I bought a blackberry cash. Ouch! And then .....
    01-29-15 11:31 AM
    I deleted my facebook account permanently a month ago. And I used very strong passwords. But I did not use two part authentication. Thanx for suggesting that.
    01-29-15 11:34 AM
    Is this on a BlackBerry10 device? Or a BBOS phone? Which model?

I personally feel you probably ended up buying a fake BlackBerry. All those things you say are not normally possible. Try to calm down.

As long as you don't have any of your private data on your BlackBerry (since its new & wiped), you don't have to be worried even if the phone is compromised.

Posted via CB10
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    01-29-15 11:44 AM
    The TOP Cell Phone Hacker in the world could NOT Hack BB10! what makes you think someone hacked yours? Maybe your email, which honestly is not that hard if you clicked on an image from within your email client and that image had a virus or a logger obsfunciated inside of it. But your z3, definitely and unequivocally not hacked. Email yes. Phone No. As for your IP adress, was it the outside IP that everyone can see?(Dont need to be a hacker to see that.) If you think your 192.168.*.* where * is any number from 1 to 255 was hacked, then I am sorry but I will laugh at that statement. That's a generic IP address. Maybe you need to talk to your provider for not having a secure network.
    01-29-15 11:53 AM
    Because it was showing in Application Manager that it was running. While the setting under settings was on off. That is how I know it. I was not on a wifi. After the samsung incident I am not putting any phone of wi fi ever again. It was hacked.
    It can show up in the device managed even if it is currently turned off... this does not mean your phone was hacked. Just because you see something in the device manager it does not mean that someone was remotely accessing the device in any form or way. Payment Options shows up on my phone and all I did was touch the option in the settings menu and cancel right away. Blackberry remote link shows up also and I haven't used it today.

Do you see these things using mobile data, and how much?

Once again, your BlackBerry was not hacked. You are freaking out because you don't understand what you are looking at.
    01-29-15 12:27 PM
    Blend can use mobile connection if it is enabled

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 01:05 PM
    I'd suggest changing the email address and password of your BlackBerry id. Make the creep have to guess both. Sms is connected to voice and not data. My guess is that person has your id and password. With blend enabled he could do a lot: track phone, change phones password, access email and social networking with blend enabled and access some files on the phone. Is the email address and password of your BlackBerry id for same as the one used with the Droid phone.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 01:11 PM
    I believe the cell phone ID is dynamic IP address meaning your IP address change whenever you restart or discount your data. So, you can obtain new IP by restarting your data connection/restarting

Regarding home wifi, contact your ISP to confirm you have static or dynamic IP. If static IP is assigned you need to contact your service provider for new IP. If you have dynamic IP you can restart your router or your wireless gateway to get new IP.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 01:33 PM
    Ip*

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 01:33 PM
    Your phone is likely safer on WiFi than it is on the Carrier's network. Unless someone is attached to the same wireless access point as you, they're unlikely to be able to reach your phone.

There's also a lot of misinformation in the replies here - disconnecting and reconnecting to the mobile network won't necessarily change your IP address - DHCP servers can be configured to give you the same IP each time, or to give you the same IP for a certain number of hours/days. It's all carrier and/or WiFi access point dependent. It also doesn't mean much if somebody HAS obtained your IP - It only allows them to locate your device. If they got the IP once, they can likely get it again.

I'd suggest you look into all of your online accounts, specifically, any recovery email addresses configured with them (for example, if you have to reset your password, you can usually configure one or more email addresses for them to email the password reset to). As has been mentioned before, for sites that support 2 factor authentication, enable it.

A temporary cloud was build from the ip of my phone. I have written confirmation of this from the forensic department of my mail provider.
    What the heck is a temporary cloud built from your IP? That doesn't make sense.
    01-29-15 08:32 PM
    Your phone is likely safer on WiFi than it is on the Carrier's network. Unless someone is attached to the same wireless access point as you, they're unlikely to be able to reach your phone.

There's also a lot of misinformation in the replies here - disconnecting and reconnecting to the mobile network won't necessarily change your IP address - DHCP servers can be configured to give you the same IP each time, or to give you the same IP for a certain number of hours/days. It's all carrier and/or WiFi access point dependent. It also doesn't mean much if somebody HAS obtained your IP - It only allows them to locate your device. If they got the IP once, they can likely get it again.

I'd suggest you look into all of your online accounts, specifically, any recovery email addresses configured with them (for example, if you have to reset your password, you can usually configure one or more email addresses for them to email the password reset to). As has been mentioned before, for sites that support 2 factor authentication, enable it.

What the heck is a temporary cloud built from your IP? That doesn't make sense.
    OP seems to have very little technology knowledge. I don't really think she knows what she's talking about.
    Nor have I ever heard forensics department or any police department open up a case based on anything OP has described.
    Seems to just be fables as far as I can tell
    01-29-15 10:40 PM
    Or maybe (slight possibility) a troll.

Because that, what op says, is impossible on bb10 without physical access to phone

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    filanto likes this.
    01-30-15 04:54 AM
    Or maybe (slight possibility) a troll.

Because that, what op says, is impossible on bb10 without physical access to phone

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    What damage could be done if the person has Blend installed and running with a regularly used email address and password. If they used the same information for the BBid, Protect would be able to change password and blend would have much of the social networking sites with the email accounts of the BlackBerry. Not likely but that is the only way I can think of how it happened. Unless this is Snowden's girl friend

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 08:18 AM
    Blend wont work on a pc if the phone has not been hooked up to it first for it to be recognized
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-30-15 09:43 AM
    If someone had physical access to the phone, what could they even do to it?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by RaiderNation1337; 02-08-15 at 07:16 AM.
    02-08-15 06:29 AM
    If someone had physical access to the phone, what could they even do to it?

Posted via CB10
    If your device is password protected, the only thing they can do is "wipe" your device with 10 unsuccessful unlock attempts.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 12:56 PM
53 123