| || |
| | 06-24-14, 05:44 PM Thread Author #1
[Guide] How to sign up to be a Member at CRACKBERRY.COM
So you can ask a question and get some needed help at CrackBerry.com by simply posting your concern. But did you know there are real benefits to becoming a MEMBER here?
As a member, you can start your own threads, answer questions in many other threads, post in the social forums (we are a fun bunch!), enter contest and win COOL free stuff! It's FREE to sign up and well, it only takes a few minutes. Why wouldn't you want to join the other 3.9 million CrackBerry members and be part of the greatest BlackBerry Blog in the world?
1. When you arrive at crackberry.com, you will see this at the top of the font page:
In the upper right-hand corner you will see the words SIGN UP
2. Click on SIGN UP and you will see this screen:
3. You need to either sign in with Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Microsoft credentials or create a new account using a different username. That's what I am doing here below:
4. You are asked to complete a small task before you can submit. Hit "CLICK TO REVEAL THE SECURITY CODE" and you can enter the words you need to prove you re human. I hope you all pass this test!
5. While you are waiting for the validation email, you see this:
6. You'll see I created a username for myself and a password. I also need to put in a REAL email address because, as you can see below in a screen shot taken from my phone, I need to VALIDATE the email account.
This email is important because you need to VERIFY your account.
7. Now I can log in with my new account:
When you log in successfully, you will be returned to the front page of the blog and see your username in the upper right-hand corner.
Easy Peasy! And really, why are you still reading this and NOT SIGNING UP?
Get to it, CrackBerrians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!