I recently upgraded from the Curve to a Z30. On the Curve the Green LED blinked continuously and the LED turned Red when I received a call or message. On the Z30, I do not see the Green LED but only the Red LED indication when I receive a call or message.

Is this how it is supposed to work?
    09-03-14 08:16 AM
    Yes, it's supposed to be that way. The green LED on the BBOS was indicating that the phone is on and in a coverage area, but it was optional anyways - at least on my network, it was disabled by default and had to be activated manually. On BB10, there isn't a direct feature for that, but most probably an app cando that for you.
    09-03-14 08:29 AM
    Yes, it's supposed to be that way. The green LED on the BBOS was indicating that the phone is on and in a coverage area, but it was optional anyways - at least on my network, it was disabled by default and had to be activated manually. On BB10, there isn't a direct feature for that, but most probably an app cando that for you.
    Yep there's a couple of Led apps that can do that.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-14 08:32 AM