Google (Website) keeps crashing on BlackBerry Z10

Model: Blackberry Z10
    Browser Version: 10.3.2.36

That situation:www.google.be is my homepage for my browser.
    I only use google, nothing else.
    Yesterday, 08-01-2016, I was using google in the day and it was working 100%

At night, when I wanted to search something on google, the www.google.be browser crashed.

Now, the browser page asks for renewing or restoring the browser but actually nothing happens in executing these procedures.

I've cleared my history and cache in the browser several times but that doesnt help. I rebooted the phone by pushing the volume buttons at the same time.
    I renewed the browser in the browser section.

Then, I installed the Bing app to get on the Bing search page and that seems to work.

Google connected apps Maps, Blackberry hub app ,text message app, YouTube app, Facebook and Twitter apps all function normally and as they are linked to the Google search app I dont dare to delete them all-in on smooth movement.

So only the Google search app crashes my browser.

My smartphone is pretty clean and I dont think this issue is due to malware.

Can you please help me otherwhise I wont be able to use Blackberry anymore as it is hardly available in my country.

Google (Website) keeps crashing on BlackBerry Z10
    08-02-16 10:32 AM
    Hmm, this happened with Facebook a month or so back; I believe it's something Google did to its website, you can try the usual backup and security wipe but you might just need to sit tight and wait until it gets sorted or try an Android browser
    08-02-16 11:55 AM
    Paul thank you for the reply.
    I've just the very same problem on Ask a Question - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com It occured yesterday on BBZ30 and also and with the Google app.
    I think I'm gonna wait a couple days and see what will happen before resetting the smartphone factory settings.
    Thanks for your advice.
    Kris
    08-02-16 01:31 PM
    dont reset the phone, made it worse for me as i cannot setup my google mail sync anymore!
    08-03-16 02:59 PM