I purchased a Z10 quite some time ago, more than a year when they first came out. I went to the Google Voice web site and saved it to my screen and then used it successfully to make calls. However, the screen icon stopped working at some point. Today, I have been trying to install Google Voice again with no success. I called BB and they took me to 1Mobile and I down loaded that, then downloaded the GV app, and all seemed fine until I tried to add an account and nothing would happen. So, thinking that I need Chrome on the phone I down loaded that frm 1Mobile too. Now when I go to Chrome, i get a message that says there is a problem with my cookies, or cache or privacy settings, all of which I have changed on my computer. Still nothing.

Can anyone help me get this up and running. I am NOT a techie. i didn't know what APK was until the guy from BB told me. So, if anyone can help, please put it a way that a labrador retriever could understand it. thanks much. D
    08-10-14 03:21 PM
    I see someone mentioned using an app called GVoice. Search in BlackBerry World on your Z10 and give it a try.
    08-10-14 03:49 PM
    I purchased a Z10 quite some time ago, more than a year when they first came out. I went to the Google Voice web site and saved it to my screen and then used it successfully to make calls. However, the screen icon stopped working at some point. Today, I have been trying to install Google Voice again with no success. I called BB and they took me to 1Mobile and I down loaded that, then downloaded the GV app, and all seemed fine until I tried to add an account and nothing would happen. So, thinking that I need Chrome on the phone I down loaded that frm 1Mobile too. Now when I go to Chrome, i get a message that says there is a problem with my cookies, or cache or privacy settings, all of which I have changed on my computer. Still nothing.

Can anyone help me get this up and running. I am NOT a techie. i didn't know what APK was until the guy from BB told me. So, if anyone can help, please put it a way that a labrador retriever could understand it. thanks much. D
    Did you ever solve this? I have the same issue. Cant get google voice on my phone. I really need it more to check voicemails rather than make calls but same issue. I downloaded from snap and 1mobile and it doesnt do anything when i click on add account
    08-20-14 06:30 PM
    I use a dialer app for outgoing Google Voice calls.. BlaCaDa works very well - it is integrated with the Contacts app and there is no need for a reliable data connection. Link with info:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/app-ann...dialer-903902/
    09-01-14 06:26 PM
    I have created a native Google Voice app: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ode=US&lang=en

Check it out.
    10-28-14 02:22 AM
    I have created a native Google Voice app: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ode=US&lang=en

Check it out.
    @ uvatbc, Yuvraaj, I saw your google voice app and I like it. I use it and its nice. I also like BlaCaDa app as it integrates with the contacts. Download it and see how easy it is to use to make calls from within the phone contacts or the call log.
    Now with your app, can you do the same thing with your app?
    Also, can your app have notifications in the background whenever there is a SMS or otherwise(when the app is not running)?

I would really appreciate if someone can really work on a google voice app that fully integrates with BB OS10. (This has been said many times already). Its such an important and useful. I read all the time how badly people need it but yet noone has worked on to make a full fledged app that integrates with BB OS10. Blackberry dont care about it at all so leave them alone. I am at a point now to switch to Android just because of this. If BB wants to get more users they need to WORK ON THE APPS and not just the phones. Just releasing the phones would not win people. People need a solution in terms of apps also. You can not just make a statement all time that one can load the android apps.

So Yuvraaj, if you need some ideas about the app please PM me and we can talk.

Thanks
    Harprit Singh
    01-07-15 05:55 PM