Where can I find a direct working download link for the following files to help me install google playstore on my BlackBerry Classic?

Step 1: Install Google Play Services
    Install com.google.android.gms. This step is very important - you won't be able to login if this file is missing.

Step 2: Add a Google system account to your device
    Install com.google.android.gsf.login-4.4.4. Run the app and login with your Google credentials. The app will close (minimize) if the step completed successfully (may take a few seconds). You should now be able to see your Google account in Blackberry Settings -> Accounts -> Third Party Accounts.

Step 3: Register your device with Google Play
    Install cobalt.blackberry.googleID. Run the app and register your device with Google Play. Close the app after successfull registration.

Step 4: Install Google Play Store
    Install com.android.vending. Run and enjoy the Play Store!

Posted via CB10
    isdnip likes this.
    09-30-16 12:18 AM
    09-30-16 12:47 AM
    First, kudos to tech_guy57! His Step 1 wasn't on Cobalt's own page, and certainly was necessary.

I got through step 2 but it wouldn't take my Google ID. Eventually I did step 3 and then was able to go back and enter my existing Google account. But I couldn't register until I went and installed step 4, and then went back... loading this software requires a sort of two-step!

Also, the store requires entering a billing method. It wouldn't take bill to my cell phone carrier account or PayPal, but did accept a credit card.

Now to see if there is a practical way to get Google Play Services working for unmodified applications...
    10-07-16 01:23 PM
    First, kudos to tech_guy57! His Step 1 wasn't on Cobalt's own page, and certainly was necessary...
    You may not have read this....instructions are noted clearly.

Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [Read first post for instructions]

Posted via CB10
    10-07-16 01:40 PM
    You may not have read this....instructions are noted clearly.

Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [Read first post for instructions]

Posted via CB10
    To add to this Help..apps with Google Play Services require patching and don't always work perfectly. Saying that though a lot of apps work perfectly!

Posted via PRIV and or Passport SE
    Lusitano17 likes this.
    10-07-16 02:00 PM
    To add to this Help..apps with Google Play Services require patching and don't always work perfectly. Saying that though a lot of apps work perfectly!

Posted via PRIV and or Passport SE
    To add to this help...here is link to patcher info...

How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services

I should also add that it is best to post any queries in Cobalt's official threads.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-16 02:12 PM