I followed Cobalt's three step process to get Google Play Services on my Z30. All of my previously downloaded android apps updated. Also, I have the GP store working, but when I download an app from the store, I still get the message that I need GP Services. I think the Google settings link did not work properly. I tried to download it again, but I get a message that this app cannot be installed. Could you give me a working link for this or advise how to fix?

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 08:06 AM
    You've already asked this:

Google settings on Z30
    07-09-15 08:58 AM
    Google Play Store is not the same as Google Services

Most apps should work using Cobalts three basic files, but if the apps you are trying to install (maybe if you tell us what it is) needs full Google Services... you'll have to go through a few more steps to "possible" get it to work.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/
    07-09-15 09:02 AM
    Well I think I royally screwed up my phone. Now my travel apps like Waze and Google Maps do not work. Tried to delete and reload. Gets stuck during the I installation process. I cannot use or download Keeper or Amazon. I tried installing Waze and Keeper through BlackBerry World. Will not install.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 06:04 PM
    Well I think I royally screwed up my phone. Now my travel apps like Waze and Google Maps do not work. Tried to delete and reload. Gets stuck during the I installation process. I cannot use or download Keeper or Amazon. I tried installing Waze and Keeper through BlackBerry World. Will not install.

Posted via CB10
    More than likely a reload of the OS will clear things up. And as a side note, Google play services and the like work sometimes and you should always think carefully about whether or not you really need an app that uses them.

Black is back, baby. Via my Z30
    07-12-15 03:34 PM
    I hate to ask a stupid question, but how do I reload the OS. Does that mean I will have to wipe my phone and start over?

Posted via CB10
    07-12-15 05:30 PM
    Guess that didn't deserve a response. I'm very much a newbie. Sorry. I do love BlackBerry even though I am in the minority in my region.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 11:12 PM
    Guess that didn't deserve a response. I'm very much a newbie. Sorry. I do love BlackBerry even though I am in the minority in my region.

Posted via CB10
    Connect your phone to your pc and open BBLink.
    Backup your data
    When done, select Reload Device Software.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 12:00 AM