I was considering purchasing a Leap phone, but for me, access to my Google Play account is a dealbreaker. Can I install it from Amazon Appstore?
    02-07-16 07:57 PM
    Google Play isn't installed on the Leap. For Android apps Amazon is included. If you need Google Play store you can install it in one of two ways:

Cobalt's Google Play Store

SNAP for BB10

I recommend the first option as it's constantly updated on the thread, and it updates your apps automatically.

[info]If you have further questions please post here, do not create new threads for related subjects.[/info]
    Snap is no longer an option. None of the versions work because they were ditched a long time ago. Too many updates happened to Google Play for any of the versions to keep up.

Posted via CB10
    I was considering purchasing a Leap phone, but for me, access to my Google Play account is a dealbreaker. Can I install it from Amazon Appstore?
    Google Play isn't installed on the Leap. For Android apps Amazon is included. If you need Google Play store you can install it via the following method:

[info]If you have further questions please post here, do not create new threads for related subjects.[/info]
    Last edited by Fret Madden; 02-07-16 at 11:00 PM.
    02-07-16 08:10 PM
    Google Play isn't installed on the Leap. For Android apps Amazon is included. If you need Google Play store you can install it in one of two ways:

SNAP for BB10

I recommend the first option as it's constantly updated on the thread, and it updates your apps automatically.

Snap is no longer an option. None of the versions work because they were ditched a long time ago. Too many updates happened to Google Play for any of the versions to keep up.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-16 10:55 PM
    Good to know, thanks. I haven't used it since Cobalt debuted the store.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-16 10:58 PM
    I use the latest beta of snap and no problems at all.

Posted via Q10
    02-11-16 10:33 AM

Posted via CB10
    Not true. Snap is still a good option and works perfectly, but I recommend the version 2.0.0.2 over the 3 beta version. I use it all the time and do not even use Cobalt's GPS. (altho it is fantastic as well). I just prefer theUI on Snap and it's simplistic Blackberry World appearance.
    02-11-16 10:42 AM