I'm talking about the website, which I am helplessly dependent on to get me around the various places of my life. It seems that a lot of basic functions like scrolling and pinch/zoom do not work with 10.3 and the new browser. Never had a problem with this until it was installed. I have a Q10. Haven't had problems with functionality with other websites.

Alternatively, I read on here that people have a Google Maps app but I can't find it in BBWorld or Amazon's AppStore, just a bunch of shoddy knock-offs. Where could I get the real deal? Every map app I get is worthless.

Native maps is terrible, btw. Can't understand how anyone gets anything out of that. It's an embarrassment.
    06-30-15 11:09 PM
    Try rebooting your device!
    07-01-15 12:28 AM
    You can get the Google Maps app from the Google Play Store with Snap. See Snap v3 Beta - Red Light Of Love, Ltd. Snap needs to be side loaded, but once installed it is easy to use.
    07-01-15 12:46 AM
    Is there any way to deal with this loss of functionality in the browser without sideloading things? I feel like there's some simple setting that should fix it but have no idea what. Anybody run into something like this before?
    07-01-15 10:33 AM
    I use BB maps quite often when out on the road recruiting players...now the issues i've had in downtown chicago and LA using google maps while walking...ugh...they all have their flaws.
    07-01-15 11:27 AM
    Is there any way to deal with this loss of functionality in the browser without sideloading things? I feel like there's some simple setting that should fix it but have no idea what. Anybody run into something like this before?
    I played around a bit with the browser version last night and was eventually able to pinch and zoom a bit, then it stopped working. Sometimes you can get around these types of issues by finding a sequence of alternative actions that gets it to work the way you want.
    07-01-15 06:39 PM