Is it just me or do there seem to be a lot of Google and iPhone shills and trolls posting to CB lately? People trashing BlackBerry hardcore, most never even tried it. Seems to me that BlackBerry is getting more popular and so here come the shills and trolls. Am I paranoid, sure, am I wrong in questioning the motives of these people when we know companies pay ppl to troll, I don't think so.

BBClassic10.3.2.2252
    08-15-15 01:00 PM
    Many people use two or three devices, maybe more. When they see some misinformation about a phone that they use and own, they might want to correct it. In case you haven't noticed, Blackberry isn't "back" yet...it's all a lot of talk right now. We hold out hope, but in the meantime there are real nice phones to be had. That aren't BlackBerry.

Of course, that being said, it doesn't mean we want to read what a troll has to say.....
    08-15-15 01:50 PM