For legacy reasons back when Google weren't being difficult, I had my calendars on Google, and now use predominantly my Outlook Exchange calendar account which then syncs to Google calendar so I can share it.

With Google announcing they are turning off the sync option to Outlook, I'm going to need a new solution I think. So what I want is to be able to use my Outlook calendar, and one way or another have it sync wirelessly to my Z30 AND allow me to share it to the other half on her computer (she doesn't have Outlook so can't do it that way, it needs to be a mirror).

The only fixed option I have is that I want to retain the Outlook calendar as my primary means of inputting appointments and meetings, I'm quite likely to scrap my whole Google account since they're being so unreasonable.

What suggestions for doing it painlessly do the good people of here offer?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Banco; 07-19-14 at 09:32 AM.
    07-19-14 09:13 AM
    So, some definitions first:

MS Outlook - the email client;
    Outlook.com - the webservice.

I am taking you want to use MS Outlook and you're not an Outlook.com user. Did I get that right?

What service are you using now, apart from Google? Or is your calendar totally local otherwise?

Have you considered moving it to Outlook.com, adding the Outlook.com account to both MS Outlook and the Z30?
    07-19-14 12:02 PM
    Yes, correct, I'm using MS Outlook 2010.

So if I were to create an Outlook.com account it will sync across BlackBerry and Outlook 2010 and I can share the calenders to an outside person online?

Thanks for your help by the way.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-14 12:07 PM
    Microsoft product are supposed to work great together, so I'd expect it to go just like you described.
    Banco likes this.
    07-19-14 02:22 PM