Hey guys!

Is this a good price for a Blackberry Q5 in Pink? I messed up on the thread title.

Is $250 (or, including s&h $265) a good price for a PINK Blackberry Q5?
    I have this phobia of Ghost Bidding and someone with no feedback pushed up the price from $217 to $250.
    This is to get a BBQ5 to use in the United States.

Closed eBay auction here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACKBERRY-Q5-Pink-8GB-4G-LTE-UNLOCKED-SMARTPHONE-NEW-/121370430428?_ilink=&_trkparms=gh1g%3DI12137043042 8.N9.S2.M-251.R1.TR1&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=Ba9K EkBtj77usz1yEQoX0qfoC3w%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
    THOUGHTS?
    Last edited by She Thinks in Pink; 06-30-14 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Added eBay Auction Link
    06-30-14 03:40 PM
    Bidding has ended. I'm guessing you didn't get it? I hope not (see below.)

$250 seems a bit high. I know that you can buy a Q5 directly from Koodo (a carrier) in Canada for $150, but I don't know what colors are available at this price.

Besides, if you are willing to spend $250, you might as well get the phone directly from BlackBerry (from shopblackberry.com.) The pink Q5 is listed for $349, coupon code SAVE100BB142 brings it down to $249. Plus you get warranty and it's new.
    She Thinks in Pink likes this.
    06-30-14 04:02 PM
    I snorted at "if you're willing to spend $250"... I am looking for the best price possible. As for the eBay auction, I thought the bidding would have stopped at $217. While I did win the auction (because I really want pink, I did call eBay and ask them to look into the bidder that drove the price from $217.50 to $250.

Koodoo would have been an amazing option IF I lived in Canada (US gal, here).

If $250 is a good price to spend for someone in the US that doesn't want to have to fight through Amazon and eBay listings, that coupon code just rocked my socks. Thank you very much for answering and for sharing. You are SO appreciated.

BUT, I'm guessing you wouldn't pay $250 for the Q5?
    06-30-14 04:24 PM
    Koodoo would have been an amazing option IF I lived in Canada (US gal, here).
    Yeah, options are quite limited for us here, south of the border. I don't think Koodo (or any other Canadian carrier for that matter) ships phones to the US. Plus, they probably require a month of service anyways.

If $250 is a good price to spend for someone in the US that doesn't want to have to fight through Amazon and eBay listings, that coupon code just rocked my socks. Thank you very much for answering and for sharing. You are SO appreciated.
    You're welcome! I haven't looked for a Q5 in pink (or at all,) but if I come across one for cheaper than $250, I will definitely post in this thread.

BUT, I'm guessing you wouldn't pay $250 for the Q5?
    Good question lol. Personally, I would not pay more than $220 for a new Q5. But...IDK how the choice of color affects its price. I would imagine pink is one of the rarer colors so demand might be greater than supply, but IDK for sure. Sometimes you end up paying a little extra for things that you really want your way.

BTW, welcome to CrackBerry.
    06-30-14 04:46 PM
    I have a koodo Q5 which I paid $300 for and I really find the black boring. Be really happy with your pink even up here in canada they're really rare. Virgin mobile has the red exclusively here I believe, I'm sad!

Q10, Q5, Z30... Damn I love leaks too much!
    06-30-14 04:48 PM
    Thanks for the input and the welcome, folks!

I'm going with the phone from the Blackberry website. Because...my other phobia? Being told a phone is "new" and it's not at all.

*dances*

06-30-14 05:08 PM