I just can't take it any more! BB Link doesn't work on my Win 7 computer any more. No matter how many times I uninstall/reinstall. No Blend. Drivers are constantly requested! UGH!!!! It doesn't even function any more.

So I'm looking for a work around.

I really only need calendar data to be accessible in a format that can be printed. My thought was to use Outlook.com as I use Outlook on my laptop. I have set up an Outlook.com acct., added that acct to my phone thru EAS. I can get test entries on O.com to sync to my phone calendar, but none of my current phone entries have synced to the O.com calendar.
    What can I do now? I've read some other posts from 2013, but can't figure it out. Detailed instructions will be needed.
    TIA
    07-23-16 08:32 AM
    Find an app to export your local calendar. You can do the same with your local contacts.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    Find an app to export your local calendar. You can do the same with your local contacts.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    07-23-16 09:25 AM
    Figured this out while lying in bed this morning not wanting to get up!

So the calendar items from O.com show up on my phone in a different color that entries that I make in the phone calendar. Why? because they are actually in separate calendars all displayed together. While my solution is not automatic I can change the entries on the phone to the same color entry as the one from O.com by editing the entry, under the date/time section there is another section that names which calendar it comes from. There I change the account from "my computer" to "Outlook calendar" and hit save. To force all new calendar entries on my phone to go to Outlook in system settings go to accounts, then set defaults, under calendar changed from "my computer" to "outlook calendar". Currently, I have to manually update each entry going forward and I went back to July 1 to have a clean start. Thankfully, the schoolyear hasn't begun and I don't have too many upcoming appointments already recorded.
    07-24-16 01:18 PM