Hi everyone,

Today I received Blackberry Passport. Before this I always used either iOS (my last phone was iPhone 5) and Android. So far the Blackberry OS 10.3 seems to be okay.

However, the size of the phone is enormous. I want to ask you if you got used to that after some time or it still feels like that? Another question is if it disturbs when you carry it in your pocket? For me it is not possible to use it with one hand, do you miss typing with one hand?

Did you find a way to do Chromecast, AirPlay? Are there any applications for Amazon Instant Video or Netflix?

Thanks for the assistance!

Regards,

Timur

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 11:59 AM
    Download and install the amazon appstore https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...UvbUpU11027494

Then install the Netflix app. I haven't used Amazon instant video on mine yet.

As far as the Chromecast and such, use Miracast.
    10-30-14 01:29 PM
    You have to just trust me on this advise. Not only are you trying a brand new way of doing things with BB10, you're using something completely different in every sense of the word. Size, Form, Keyboard etc...

Take your time and enjoy all the ah hah moments this device provides. Honestly, give yourself a full week learning in a positive way. The pay off will be well beyond your expectations.

Now granted, I was used to BB10 before getting the Passport two weeks back. At any rate, it was on the third day of use that any questionable thoughts vanished. Now when I pick up my family's devices, they truly feel outdated and flat out strange. Trust me. Trust me. Trust me.

'BB POWERED' C001C1D66
    10-30-14 09:09 PM