Long time BB user..to be honest never had any other smart phone.

Due to new company system we are getting company phones. We are using a new system that requires field reps to scan, and enter notes from a web based app only available on IOS or Android.

questions since I want to keep my Q10 as my personal (own #)-

can I have the same emails on the same device?

can I sync calendars on both?

Can i just switch my SIM in between both phones (unlock work phone)and keep email and contacts?
    02-16-15 07:52 PM
    why dont you split your q10 to keep work accounts segregated and use the same mail account your work phone has. then you could install their android app and use either phone.. i'm guessing they'd rather see you use the one they've issued you though...

Posted via CB750
    02-16-15 08:00 PM
    What's the app called?

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 07:34 AM
    Long time BB user..to be honest never had any other smart phone.

Due to new company system we are getting company phones. We are using a new system that requires field reps to scan, and enter notes from a web based app only available on IOS or Android.

questions since I want to keep my Q10 as my personal (own #)-

can I have the same emails on the same device?

can I sync calendars on both?

Can i just switch my SIM in between both phones (unlock work phone)and keep email and contacts?
    It really depends on the "new company system"..... It is very possible that you could use you email on either devices and it's also possible that the app might even work on your Q10 as it will run many Android Apps. But then its also possible that your company might not allow either...
    02-17-15 07:41 AM
    This really should be addressed by your companies administrator. If they are requiring the device to be used, they are probably going to be using an MDM of some sort. Switching the SIM from device to device may cause more problems than necessary and possibly be frowned upon by both administration and management.
    02-17-15 10:01 AM