How can I get Firefox to run on my z10? It did for quite awhile then there was an update and it disappeared. So did Google, I was stuck with Bing for quite awhile. Finally got that up and running, Firefox download from the play store says it's installing then nothing. Any ideas? Sorry to say with the lack of support this will be my final BlackBerry, I really do like the phones.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-16 03:57 PM
    How can I get Firefox to run on my z10? It did for quite awhile then there was an update and it disappeared. So did Google, I was stuck with Bing for quite awhile. Finally got that up and running, Firefox download from the play store says it's installing then nothing. Any ideas? Sorry to say with the lack of support this will be my final BlackBerry, I really do like the phones.

Posted via CB10
    Delete all Firefox files/folder found on your z10 using a PC and usb connection by way of File Explorer. Reboot your z10 then go to: Firefox APKs - APKMirror and download and install a version of Firefox (there are many,many versions here). Personally, I would recommend an older version (maybe 2015), but you can experiment with them to find one that suits you. I hated Firefox on my z10 and gave up on it a long time ago. Good luck!
    12-04-16 10:33 PM
    The thing with android apps on BlackBerry 10 is the older they are the better as BlackBerry 10 supports apps that run 4 3. Any thing above that is to hope for the best
    12-09-16 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD