does this model has any kind of lagging issues after latest updates?
    11-03-16 11:06 AM
    Only real "lagginess" is if you Install Cobalts solution and are then able to install some applications or games that are designed for more modern hardware.

If you are just doing phone calls, emails and texting... you won't notice anything.
    11-03-16 11:17 AM
    It's fine by me. I respect almost anyone's decisions that only affect their own life, so long as they grant me the same respect.

There could definitely be occasional lag depending on what you are doing with it, but whether or not that is an actual issue is entirely relative and only a difference of opinion. There are still many happy users around here and I can still speak fondly of my time spent with the Z10. My biggest complaint would be the small battery but the fact that it is removable and you can get a portable charging pack with a spare battery for dirt cheap almost takes that con and turns it into a pro. Definitely get the battery charging pack though. It should have almost been packaged with it to begin with.
    11-03-16 11:24 AM
    I wouldn't get it as a first option, but if it's for cheap (really cheap) then there's nothing stopping you.
    11-03-16 11:28 AM
    I will recommend Z30 if budget allows. Its really an awesome phone.
    Rest get ready for almost no social native apps. Android apps doesn't work well on Z10. So it is better to buy Z30 it runs almost every android very smoothly.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-16 11:30 AM
    does this model has any kind of lagging issues after latest updates?
    I advise you to buy a blackberry phone which runs android. Do not buy a z10 in 2016. BB10 OS is a sinking ship. Those of us in the ship will go down with it, but those outside shouldn't dare jump in.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-16 03:49 PM