I downloaded a file link that is to be transferred to my blackberry z10 that was sent to me on my email it was a zipped file I downloaded it to my computer then I extracted it using WinRaR now how exactly do I transfer these 5 files that I have extracted Blooover2.jar,Blooover2b.jar,bluesniff-0.1.tar.tar,BTExplorer.jar and btsnanner-2.0.tar.tar is the files names how do I transfer these 5 files from my computer to my blackberry z10 and be able to read them thank you very much for the help anyone

Posted via CB10
    11-22-14 02:35 PM
    connect your z10 to your computer through USB and transfer them where you want to. Assuming you have a media card inserted, it should show your device and SD card as drives on your computer. Simply transfer as you would any other file using windows explorer.

I don't know what a .jar file is so I can't answer that part of the question. Seems to be java related based on a google search. What do you need them for? Make sure you know what you are doing.
    11-22-14 04:36 PM
    I purchased cell tracker program and when I get to the transfer part I don't know what I'm doing the jar files that I downloaded to my computer do they have to be extracted cause it says they are zipped and how do I transfer using Internet Explorer thanks for your help

Posted via CB10
    11-22-14 07:23 PM
    I purchased cell tracker program and when I get to the transfer part I don't know what I'm doing the jar files that I downloaded to my computer do they have to be extracted cause it says they are zipped and how do I transfer using Internet Explorer thanks for your help
    Posted via CB10
    I can't help you with the cell tracker program as that is not something I am familiar with. Can you contact the developer and confirm what needs to be done? It doesn't sound normal (at least to me) so I would definitely ask some questions.

In regards to transferring files, it is not through INTERNET Explorer. I was saying to use WINDOWS Explorer. Access the directories for your phone and the location on the harddrive where you unzipped the files. You can then drag and drop between the two of them (or copy and paste).

Hope that helps.
    11-23-14 05:48 PM
    Well you've helped all you could and I thank you I can get ahold of the developer only through email and their response doesn't really say what I'm asking so I'll continue trying thanks again

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 09:39 PM