Help please!

Blackberry Z10.

Purchased a new media card (64GB) a couple of weeks ago and put it in my BB. All working fine until earlier this week when my music files stopped being accessible (I could see them all but not play them - same with photos and files saved on the media card.) So I copied everything to my computer and erased and formatted the media card. Now whenever I try and move anything more than a GB (say one song file) to the media card I get the error message - "File can't be moved - Input / Output Error." Have tried erasing and formatting the card now a couple of times to no avail.

Any advice on how to fix very gratefully received...I am at my wit's end.
    09-09-15 11:50 AM
    Media cards can develop faults. Worse, there are a lot of fakes or low quality ones floating around the market.
    If you've tried reformatting in your device and it still doesn't work, then get it replaced if it was a good quality card from a reputable source, or a refund if not.

If your data is important, only buy good quality cards and BACK UP REGULARLY !
    09-09-15 12:29 PM