When I updated to the latest version of facebook a couple of days ago all of my contacts went missing. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    poloandpearls likes this.
    03-25-16 09:19 PM
    Same thing happened to me, although it wasn't all my contacts. But some details on the remaining contacts are missing. Very frustrating. Someone suggested reinstalling the old FB and try to back up the contacts so you can restore later. I haven't h time to try that.

Really wish BlackBerry would warn us and give us instructions to maintain our contacts before the update.

Good luck.
    Bill
    poloandpearls likes this.
    03-25-16 10:22 PM
    When I updated to the latest version of facebook a couple of days ago all of my contacts went missing. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    That is because the "update" basically removed the app and replaced it with a link to the mobile version, very similar to how YouTube works on BlackBerry 10. Removing the app includes removing all Facebook for BlackBerry 10 features and functionalities like posting a status update from the Hub, removal of Messenger-Hub integration and obviously, Facebook contacts integration. It's either you lived with it, use a 3rd party Facebook app, or better, switch to other platforms.
    03-25-16 10:48 PM
    Same thing happened to me, although it wasn't all my contacts. But some details on the remaining contacts are missing. Very frustrating. Someone suggested reinstalling the old FB and try to back up the contacts so you can restore later. I haven't h time to try that.

Really wish BlackBerry would warn us and give us instructions to maintain our contacts before the update.
    Hear here! ):
    It seems like it wiped the attachment of name to number for anyone who was a Facebook contact before I had their number (like, met friends through other friends & added on facebook first, then got number later & attached it to existing contact entry... now the number is unrecognised as a contact).

Have you guys resolved this yet? I've been meaning to get the old app version somehow & reinstall, but haven't figured out how just yet.. Looked around but the ones I found seemed to be the Android Facebook app, not the BB10 one?
    05-15-16 07:28 AM