I have noticed that for the last few weeks or possibly for the last month that Facebook has gathered a lot of bugs and they need to sort this issue out as I am having to resort to using the website version on my phone or using my Apple iPod which I don't mind but it can be very frustrating waiting for them to be able to give it an update!
    I'm quite surprised on how they haven't even noticed while all of these other apps etc are having regular updates every other day!
    Although while I'm in this rant I wouldn't mind if they also added a few features and if I may I would like to mention those possible features? They would be (don't know if anyone else would agree or add to it):
    1) Photos - To be able to add more than one photo/picture on a group/page
    2) Videos - Being able to upload videos onto varies of groups/pages
    3) 'Replied to your comment' - I would actually like to be able to see what the replied comment was instead of seeing the notification and not be able to see it on my BlackBerry phone
    And many more possible functions to improve the facebook app -.- x

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 03:03 PM
    Use the Android app. It works fantastic on my Passport with 10.3.2. Use the version 28.0.0.20.16.

Trust me.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 03:12 PM
    Awh I will give that a go! How would I get the android version? Sounds stupid to ask I know but can't seem to install or download Google Play Store services x

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 01:29 PM