I got my Z10 a couple of weeks ago, and when posting a new status on Facebook using the app from blackberry world, it doesn't give the indication "via BlackBerry z10" or something, like it used to happen with my old blackberry bold!
    I even remember some of my friends who had the z10 and q10 before me used to have this via thing when they post from their bb!
    Any solutions?
    Thanks.
    Izzat.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 04:42 AM
    There's no solution because it's not a problem. Sometimes it shows via 'BlackBerry' and other times it doesn't say anything. None of the BlackBerry 10 devices have ever specifically stated which device when posting to Facebook, unless of course the user somehow manually added it. The last device that did that was the PlayBook.
    Jrox74 likes this.
    09-23-14 04:45 AM
    There's no solution because it's not a problem. Sometimes it shows via 'BlackBerry' and other times it doesn't say anything. None of the BlackBerry 10 devices have ever specifically stated which device when posting to Facebook, unless of course the user somehow manually added it. The last device that did that was the PlayBook.
    So is it possible at all to manually add it. Your second last sentence seems to indicate it can be done. If yes how? Just being curious... )

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 05:25 AM
    Yes, but I just checked my friend's profile, it doesn't say "via" anymore, but it has "BlackBerry" right next to the date, same as when posting via YouTube or instagram.
    This is weird why it doesn't do the same for me!

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 06:29 AM