To help keeping up BlackBerry 10 I resolved in disinstalling native facebook and downloading Nemory's Face 10 fb client. I acknowledge this is a newly-developed app and I immediately purchased pro version, so as to have all the properties available. I am now writing to have some advice about Push notifications, sometimes they disappear, its the second time I have to log out from my fb account and then reopen it in order to have them on the Hub. Should I avoid open/cancel them to have them appear regularly in the Hub? I just downloaded a Nemory app to stabilize headless functioning. Is it useful? If someone could provide advice on this, I would be grateful!

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 03:41 AM
    I personally never used Nemory's Headless Stabiliser app.
    But if there are any problems with Face10, your best option is to email Nemory. You can find various ways of contacting him but swiping down from the top and exploring the options to find contact information.
    02-08-16 08:33 AM
    Thanks for advice! I have rebooted the phone and logged out from my fb account twice, it seems working now. In case it gets blocked again i will contact Nemory

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 10:18 AM
    To help keeping up BlackBerry 10 I resolved in disinstalling native facebook and downloading Nemory's Face 10 fb client. I acknowledge this is a newly-developed app and I immediately purchased pro version, so as to have all the properties available. I am now writing to have some advice about Push notifications, sometimes they disappear, its the second time I have to log out from my fb account and then reopen it in order to have them on the Hub. Should I avoid open/cancel them to have them appear regularly in the Hub? I just downloaded a Nemory app to stabilize headless functioning. Is it useful? If someone could provide advice on this, I would be grateful!

Posted via CB10
    I currently have the headless stabilizer, I haven't really noticed a difference. Sometimes my app notifications work and sometimes they dont.
    I haven't noticed a difference.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 11:44 PM
    Hi, Darren

It seems just the same experience you report, sometimes notifications appear, sometimes don't. I have disinstalled the stabilizer and am waiting to see what happens.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-16 02:09 AM
    If you find that they are not working you can always go into the app and go into the settings, then click on the three dots in the bottom corner and restart the headless. That sometimes fixes the issue for a little bit of time. Other than that I haven't had too much time to play around with the settings.
    Another thing that I have noticed is that Face 10 is going through mobile data like nobody's business.
    Face 10 is at roughly 700 mb, where my next app is at 130 mb. Been playing with the settings to see how that's going to go.
    :/

Posted via CB10
    02-09-16 01:05 PM
    If you find that they are not working you can always go into the app and go into the settings, then click on the three dots in the bottom corner and restart the headless. That sometimes fixes the issue for a little bit of time. Other than that I haven't had too much time to play around with the settings.
    Another thing that I have noticed is that Face 10 is going through mobile data like nobody's business.
    Face 10 is at roughly 700 mb, where my next app is at 130 mb. Been playing with the settings to see how that's going to go.
    :/

Posted via CB10
    I had noticed my internet giga expired earlier than usual since I installed Face 10. I hope it's not draining internet charge as well as battery's. For now, push notification appear. Thanks for the suggestions and for your observations

Posted via CB10
    02-10-16 02:05 AM
    Yeah, It actually sucked 500.8 GB from 28th January to 10th February, this just to check notifications and to test if the app was properly functioning. Wonder if there are some ways to reduce internet charge drain. For all the other features, the app seems working now

Posted via CB10
    02-10-16 02:14 AM
    I have turned off the deleting of cache after closing the app hopefully that should reduce it... but who knows.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-16 11:47 AM