When ever I receive a text or email, I have this large box pop up that says 'EULA declined' it then has some text and three options, it doesn't stay on long enough for me to read any of it. However I have tried clicking on the 'view agreement' button, but nothing loads. I've searched though the phone to see if there is a way to turn this off or fix it in someway, but I was unable to find anything.

I hope someone can help me with this, many thanks in advance
    08-16-14 04:48 AM
    When ever I receive a text or email, I have this large box pop up that says 'EULA declined' it then has some text and three options, it doesn't stay on long enough for me to read any of it. However I have tried clicking on the 'view agreement' button, but nothing loads. I've searched though the phone to see if there is a way to turn this off or fix it in someway, but I was unable to find anything.

I hope someone can help me with this, many thanks in advance
    EULA could mean "end users licences agreement". Not sure if it is the same.

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808. FilePLAY Music Player
    08-16-14 07:11 AM
    Has anyone come up with a way to fix this? My wife is now getting this on her Q5......
    11-26-14 11:15 AM
    A picture would be good. Try sending yourself emails to reproduce the problem and try to get a screenshot. Or if you have access to a camera, use it to snap the device when the box appears.
    11-26-14 11:53 AM