device: 9300
    previous carrier: telcel. phone re-set to factory settings. vendor.xml deleted in both places. also used BBSAK to wipe os, error 507 & then fresh OS install. tried with JLcmdr, BBSAK, BB DM. after everything, when i go to e-mail set-up, device still asks for an enterprise mail id. there is no red dot *. In Options-Security-security status information-view it policy, the device says *no services*. when i go to Set-up--E-mail accounts, it says " To activate your enterprise account, enter details provided by your system administrator in the fields below". what puzzles me is that even after all the wiping & resetting, home screen still displays CLARO in an orange circle. i could remove it policy on older devices such as 8820. but this has me pulling my hair. Using a BB9900 now( best ever keyboard), not that i plan to use 9300, but WHY won't it work. CAN WE CRACK IT? PLEASE HELP.
    12-01-15 10:31 AM
    you can't get rid of the claro logo boot up. you need BIS activated on your SIM card. If it is activated then go register host routing table.
    12-01-15 10:42 AM
    It's not the logo i am trying to get rid of. i bought the device supposedly unlocked from e-bay. BIS is activated on my sim-card. as you said, i went to host-routing table & registered, got message that my handheld has been registered with wireless network. now when i go to setup & try to setup mail account, device still asks for a enterprise e-mail id. am i missing some settings is it a leftover of IT policy on device that wont go away.
    12-01-15 09:44 PM
    It shouldn't. For good measure do a security wipe?
    12-01-15 09:58 PM
    THANKS A TON ZOCSTER. the device shows enterprise window first, but when i registered host routing table as you said, it accepted BIS set-up.
    device sent back to workshop. i am getting fried motherboard of my BB9900 replaced with an enterprise one, since a new one is not available here. I think i should be be able to run my BIS plan in the same manner as you described. If not, i shall turn come back for advice. THANKS again.
    12-03-15 12:56 AM