My company recently pushed out the Enterprise IM for Cisco app to our employees. They can use the app fine on their Z10's. The app is talking with out presence server and we can send/receive messages from the phone to Jabber fine. The issue is the contact pictures are not showing up. Not a huge deal but I'd like to get that resolved. Anyone else have the same issue and find a fix?
    07-31-14 08:41 AM
    I'm going to try to get you an answer here.
    08-06-14 09:02 AM
    Thanks, I've contacted BB support and they said the appworld version is not supported yet. I don't really understand why they'd release an app to appworld that's not supported. They said the only supported version is 4.0. I don't even see that available for download online. The oldest version I can find is 4.0.20. I tried that version and still the behavior is the same.
    08-06-14 09:14 AM
    My company recently pushed out the Enterprise IM for Cisco app to our employees. They can use the app fine on their Z10's. The app is talking with out presence server and we can send/receive messages from the phone to Jabber fine. The issue is the contact pictures are not showing up. Not a huge deal but I'd like to get that resolved. Anyone else have the same issue and find a fix?
    Do you use a non standard method for the CISCO CUP server information? If it is standard make sure you reach out to tsupport for BB, there have been a number of issues similar to this during beta
    pkcable and FlyFishingAddict like this.
    08-06-14 09:17 AM
    I don't think we use any nonstandard setup. Support did get back to me and they states the pictures would have to be housed on the Cisco server for the Cisco IM app to pick them up. Not sure if they are just saying that or if they actually know this will work. I was hoping the app would pull the pics from AD the exact same way Jabber does it. If they BES server can talk to you companies infrastructure I don't see why it can't pull the pictures the exact same way.
    10-10-14 01:17 PM