Hey CB. Anyone using emulators on your Q10?

Which is the best out there for a Q10??

Snes/GB/GBA emulators.

Did some research and came across retroarch...any one used it?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 12:02 PM
    I use it on Z10 works like a charm. Just download the roms and put them in a folder somewhere (mine are in documents)
    Chose your emulator, your game and press play!

Extra if you have a Wii remote, just put on your Bluetooth on your Q10 and press 1&2 on wiiremote. Normally Nintendo.... will show up. Connect with it and open RetroArch. Go into input settings and wiiremote will be selected now go to main screen. To get rid off the buutons on the screen press the gear twice.
    Now play with the remote!!!
    10-25-14 01:42 PM
    I use it on Z10 works like a charm. Just download the roms and put them in a folder somewhere (mine are in documents)

Extra if you have a Wii remote, just put on your Bluetooth on your Q10 and press 1&2 on wiiremote. Normally Nintendo.... will show up. Connect with it and open RetroArch. Go into input settings and wiiremote will be selected now go to main screen. To get rid off the buutons on the screen press the gear twice.
    cool! didn't know the remote was bluetooth!

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 01:55 PM

Did you sideload it or went to the site and downloaded it directly from your BB?

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 02:10 PM
    Sideload it with the BB10 / PLAYBOOK Manager App
    Only do this if you know what you're doing!
    Posted with my awesome Z10
    10-25-14 02:24 PM