Can you get the standard Emojis on a BlackBerry? I'm a new user.

Also if anyone has any suggestions for calorie/macro counting apps that run faster than myfitnesspal, I'd appreciate

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 03:33 PM
    First off, Hi and welcome to CrackBerry!

Unfortunately there is no way to use emoji keyboard outside of Android apps. The good news, is that BlackBerry has already added the ability to view emoji's in the latest 10.3.1 OS update and that they are hopefully slowly adding emoji keyboards to the rest of their apps (they have already done this in the twitter app). What I suggest, is you get a copy of an emoji keyboard and store these emojis in a file. That way when you want to use one, you can copy it from that file and use it or just copy them from the Twitter app's emoji keyboard. It's a boring workaround, but that's the only way for now.

As for myfitnesspal, I unfortunately don't use any fitness apps, so I can't be of assistance with that.

If you have anymore questions do not hesitate to ask! Hope to see you around often

PS. Please update your profile with your current device, that way people can help you faster!
    05-15-15 10:16 PM