for you folks who have the new 10.3 update, I'm curious.. is there an emoji keyboard? please tell me they updated an emoji keyboard to the new update, dammit! lol

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 03:39 PM
    03-04-15 03:41 PM
    blahhhh :|

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 03:43 PM
    You can't officially send emojis in any application unless it's built on the application itself. Facebook, WhatsApp, WeChat, and Snap10 all offer emojis in the application.

But if you want to do it everywhere, there's a long process to be able to send emojis.
    It's a way I discovered months ago.

Here's a step-by-step process.
    1. Copy whatever emoji you want. Find it or have someone send an emoji to you, then copy it.
    2. Settings --> Language and Input --> Prediction and Correction --> Word Substitution
    3. Hit the plus button to create a new shortcut. For example, you've copied a smiling emoji. On the upper field, say you put "" or anything easy to remember, and on the bottom one, paste the emoji.
    4. Now on any place you can type, you can just type in "" and then the emoji should replace the text when you press the space bar.

It's long and complicated at first, but once you get used to it, you'll be able to have all the emojis you want.
    03-04-15 04:20 PM
    Not getting another BBRY until there is real emoji support tbh.
    03-13-15 06:48 PM
    You can't officially send emojis in any application unless it's built on the application itself. Facebook, WhatsApp, WeChat, and Snap10 all offer emojis in the application.

But if you want to do it everywhere, there's a long process to be able to send emojis.

1. Copy whatever emoji you want. Find it or have someone send an emoji to you, then copy it.
    2. Settings --> Language and Input --> Prediction and Correction --> Word Substitution
    3. Hit the plus button to create a new shortcut. For example, you've copied a smiling emoji. On the upper field, say you put "" or anything easy to remember, and on the bottom one, paste the emoji.
    4. Now on any place you can type, you can just type in "" and then the emoji should replace the text when you press the space bar.

It's long and complicated at first, but once you get used to it, you'll be able to have all the emojis you want.
    This works I've been doing for a few weeks now.

Z30 - The Final Destination - Winnipeg Mb Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos
    03-14-15 07:53 PM
    This works I've been doing for a few weeks now.

Z30 - The Final Destination - Winnipeg Mb Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos
    03-26-15 11:51 AM

I started doing this..kind of a pain..any apps out yet to take the place of these instructions???

Posted on my New BlackBerry Classic
    03-26-15 11:52 AM